1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

low Hb level, severe hair fall...Need suggestions for hair spa

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by swathz, Jun 20, 2013.

1. swathz

swathz New IL'ite

Hii,y
    I am in a ver bad state...my dense hair has become thin hair:drowning I am facing severe hairfall for past 2-3 months becsez my hb has gone low...Even thou i am doing many home remedies couldn'y see any change in the hair fall :(
    I am getting bugged up on seeing the hairfall while oiling and hairwash....I heard hairspa for hairfall oould give sum relief!!!Pls pls tel me if its worth doing.....

Thanks in advance:).....

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    Low Hb can trigger hair fall.
    SO take in iron and mineral supplements with the advise of your physician.
    Sure it will take 2-3 months to get back your normal Hb level.Till then be patient to make a follow up.
    Please check this link for details:::
    Good Bye Hair Loss - Hair Loss Tips & Advice Online: Ferritin and Hair Loss in woman

Meanwhile you can a pick a hair oil massage in a reputed parlor on a regular basis.It will currently minimize the hair fall.Possibly you will see some improvements.

Don't overuse many product in the gain of hair fall.It will worsen your condition.Stick to one regime and product.

Thanks.

3. swathz

swathz New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Saroj:)...

4. hotchillipepper

hotchillipepper Gold IL'ite

If roots are weak then trimming leaves might not be much of help. Try to focus on your health and stress level first.

5. abinayamadhavan

abinayamadhavan Silver IL'ite

Hi Swathz,
    Grind curry leaves and have it every morning in empty stomach. Eat lots of green leafy vegetables, gooseberries and fruits. I once had a great hairfall after having a typhoid fever and restored it all by having curry leaves for 3 months. Don't use any chemicals on your hair. Use only homemade shikakai which will promote hair growth even in the closed follicles.

1 person likes this.
  6. chocogal26

chocogal26 Platinum IL'ite

hi abinaya....Here we can get green vegetables and amla but we can get only dry curry leaves which we use in tadka for daal and sambhar....what should we do if we don't get fresh curry leaves

7. abinayamadhavan

abinayamadhavan Silver IL'ite

chocogal,
    you can make powder the dried curry leaves and mix with rice and ghee and have it. That will also help. Try to eat lot of green leafy vegetables. Amla(the small one) is the best. Also don apply any shampoos as far as possible. go for shikakai. Surely this will help as it has worked for me. :)

2 people like this.
  8. chocogal26

chocogal26 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks abinaya.....:))

9. bjsmumbai

bjsmumbai Silver IL'ite

my HB is reducing too and hairfall incresing.. i read about hibiscus today on one of the IL forum and plan to try it..

10. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    You would definitely need oral supplements which your doctor is suggesting you.
    In addition you can also followup with hair spa which lo-real offers esp for hair fall. but this is going to be costly and it has to been done in professional salon only. it will cost anywhere between 1500+ with no guarantee to stop hairfall. I would suggest hair spa for maintaining the hair health after you stop your hairfall.