nurseries in dubai marina

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by rituaggarwal03, Feb 21, 2011.

1. rituaggarwal03

rituaggarwal03 New IL'ite

Hi friends,

we hav shifted frm abu dhabi to dubai marina recently n we r facing a lot of probs,major being d admission of my 2 and half yr old baby to a reasonable n healthy playschool.The one that provides transport facility as well as i dnt know 2 drive.
    can anyone suggest some nurseries in or near dubai marina.looking fwd for ur reply.

thanks

2. shaytel

shaytel Junior IL'ite

Hello Ritu

I too live in Marina and have a 2 yr old daughter, I am looking for a day care / nursery for her.

She currently goes to Jebel Ali Village nursery in JBR, I find that too expensive so am looking fo another options, let me know if you find something.

Thanks
    Shaytel

3. RashedMohamed

RashedMohamed New IL'ite

Hi,

Please visit the website www[dot]dubaifaqs[dot]com/nurseries-dubai[dot]php, you will find many schools with its curriculum.

For more professional academic assistance; visit www[dot]essays[dot]ae

Thanks.

4. Kris04

Kris04 New IL'ite

Hi! I would like to share my experience with Mosaic nursery. They are located in the heart of JLT. They have spacious classrooms for around 16 kids and with fun filled indoor & outdoor activities to enhance inner talent. My 2 yr old daughter have been there for a year now. I can see she gets excited whenever its a school day. Try to take a tour.

5. AnzinaAhmed

AnzinaAhmed New IL'ite

[TABLE="width: 354"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: xl65, width: 354"]Hello,

Mosaic Nursery is a nursery with very big rooms, maximum 16 kids per class, well qualified teachers and they do different activities.Their 18 – 24 months classroom provides age-appropriate toys, freedom to move around and opportunities to learn through doing. The classroom is designed to cater for quiet play, active play and group activities. Although 2-year-olds still have a limited attention span, most are ready for short bouts of teacher-led activities. This 18-24 month olds classroom provides a mixture of structure and choice.

[TABLE="width: 354"]
    [TR]
    [TD]My son loves being at Mosaic nursery. Every morning he is racing me to the door and the car to take him there. No wonder he likes it with so many colourful resources toys, cheerful activities and joyful team.

Thanks[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]