1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The relevance of men's posts in relationship section

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by nemesis, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Lets hope so. But if past experiences are any indication of future action, that is unlikely. The person would come back with another long drawn response of how "most" male and "most" female think, act, react etc. :)

2. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Gauri,
    I wont hold my breath for that.
    All it takes is a few more threads on intimacy topics, the One will resurface at some point in future with the addiction to voyeurism in the same name or a newly created user-id.

1 person likes this.
  3. coolwinds

coolwinds Platinum IL'ite

you are right. i see a 'banned' message under the username.

so, OP, what have you gathered from all the responses so far?

4. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

what happened suddenly?!

5. Abhilaasha

Abhilaasha Bronze IL'ite

Not sure whether the OP got all the info he/she was looking for .

But then something good came out of this thread for sure .

6. Abhilaasha

Abhilaasha Bronze IL'ite

I think may be he is temporarily or permanently banned from IL. At least his account in this particular user name ( That is what it says under his user name ).

I remember reading a post were he was proudly stating that the moderators have edited out his posts multiple times and sent him many IM's stating some of his posts were very explicit .According to him he was once banned for 15 days and was warned to be permanently removed if he continues to do so . I guess that has happened finally.

1 person likes this.
  7. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

I know, esp new ILites who have problems are quite vulnerable.

8. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,

We have been debating this topic within the moderators for a few weeks now. It is interesting that someone started a discussion on this topic in the public forum. This thread helped get sample views on what some members in our community thought about this issue.

Anyway, please see my announcement below regarding male participation in Indusladies.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/a...le-participation-indusladies.html#post2869162

I will let this thread be open for next 24-48 hours and will close it as it has run its course. Thank you.

Malathy

4 people like this.
  9. abla

abla Gold IL'ite

I am so glad our voices were heard .:thumbsup

In the wake of our beloved country recently achieving "Rape capital of the World " title some of the men's views here about women were scary . And this is scarier when you think these men are grow up responsible men not some college kids discussing women over couple of beers .

Something as simple as YOGA PANTS were over sexualised .And believe me a major population of women just pick up their kids from school ,go grocery shopping ,lounge at home in them .

Calling your co worker to translate a romantic song and watching her reaction and then posting the whole incident here to get feed backs from more women is no laughing matter .

Bringing in sexually charged conversations in a women's forum even when the initial post was about cooking and then enjoy their comments and reaction and getting gratification from it is a perversion .

As women (esp, as Indian women ) we are sadly taught to ignore and move on NOT react .So my dear girls next time you see a perv report . And please don't ignore the inappropriate PM's you receive . At least in this virtual world let us learn to react .

On a lighter side note : I see I have a new friend request from a member who probably has his own picture as his profile picture .He is seperated and looking for good girls ( Never heard of Shaadi .com ?? ) and among his groups are "Charming beauties at 30 " and "curvy ladies ".So all charming beauties at 30 esp,if you are curvy beware !!!!!:)

8 people like this.
  10. BharatS

BharatS Gold IL'ite

Hello Induslady

Appreciate your constant effort to keep this website healthy and more women friendly. Agree with it. However, I couldn’t but wonder about some of the opinions that were expressed.

Before starting, let me tell you, had this post came from a moderator or another Ilite, I would not have given much thought. But considering your position here and guessing that you may be one of the stake holder/site owner, just felt I should write this post.

And not sure if im one of those male members under scanner and in red zone. Hence I anticipate that even if im in such category, that should not deter you from thinking in factual way at least for this post. Also since the actual source is this post, im taking the liberty to quote some of your words here
    Not to offend you, but this is what actually surprised me to no end. The reason is, I may be an irregular participant here but from outset I have always admired this platform which is capable of giving very matured and practical advises on relationship problems (not all but very few female ilites)

Having strived in creating such a useful/thoughtful platform, banning male users altogether from the forums would be a regressive step at this stage.

I know that the veto power lies with site owner/admin, and the reasons could be larger interest of the focus group or whatever. I am no one to deny.

But I will still have one doubt, which of course not related here. Why is it that at governance level, we chose to attack the problem, than fix the problem? Because, some way or the other, I can relate this to our society as well

My sincere advice, if you really want to take such a decision, please enforce the same right now itself…. than wait for another month or so.

Because, should you decide to ban the male members from posting after a month or so, the so called male members who are considered “worthy” here would fall into the same category that we are discussing right now.

And once the participation is restricted for male users who are regular posters in relationship forums, I don’t think that they will have the same interest and enthusiasm to participate in other section as you mentioned.

My heartfelt opinions...and thanks in advance for reading this

Good luck

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.