SreePada SreeVallabha - Charithamrutam

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by saras123, Sep 19, 2012.

1. vasudatta

vasudatta Gold IL'ite

Dear Saras Sister,

Om Sairam,

I am very happy to know that you had a Darshan of Sripadavallabha Swamy at Pitapuram. May his blessings always be on you and your family.........:)

I had sent M.O to Pitapuram for Sripadavallabha Charitamrutham English Version I don't know when it will arrive at my place. I am eager to read that book...........

Digambara Digambara Sripadavallabha Digambara

2. asha2664

asha2664 Senior IL'ite

Dear Saras,
    I want to send some money to Pithapuram .Can you send me the details ,The address.Thank you so much
    asha

3. naliniravi

naliniravi Gold IL'ite

Sripada rajam saranam prapadheye

4. sarada30

sarada30 Platinum IL'ite

Digambara Digampara Sripadavallabha Digambara

5. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Sri Padavallabha swami varu, Please bless and shower your divine grace on us. Kindly take care of your children.

Dear IL Sisters

Prayed for all of you.

1)Suryakala ji & Family- May Swami shower his blessings in abundance.May Sri Padavallabha swami bless her parents with good health, wealth and happiness. May Sripdavallabha Swami bless baby Pranav in abundance.
    2) Preeti- May Swami shower his blessings in abundance on her and her family.
    3) Ammu13- To unite with her DH & may her LO have her parents together.
    4) Shivakami0679- May her DH get a good suitable job.
    5) Snehajali486 - May she get job transfer to her choicest location.
    6) Asha2664- May god bless her family with happiness and her children have good concentration in studies.
    7) Rajinee- She be blessed with bundle of joy soon and a job of her choice.
    8) cooldr- May she and her DH live in marital bliss by Sri Padavallabha Swami's grace.
    9) bhuvisrini- May she hold her bundle of joy and may her home be filled with cries & laughter of a child.
    10) Sravanitenali- May she be blessed with a job in her new location. May Swami bless her father with good health.
    11) Saisakthi Ji- May Swami bless her with all round success in her project from Start to End and may Swami shower his divine grace on her and on her family.
    12) Umathiru- May swami bless her with better prospects and all round success. May swami shower his blessings in abundance on her and her family.
    13) hopesinbaby2012: May Sripadavallabha Swami bless her with bundle of joy.
    14) shreearuna31: May she have happy married life.
    15) ramumeena: May Swami bless her with motherhood.
    16) Sowmya: May she have a happy married life.
    17) Sreeraga: May Swami shower his blessings in abundance and she be blessed with motherhood soon.
    18) Ranimukerji: May her daughter’s alliance be fixed with good person. May she get a good life partner.
    19) Thank01- May swami shower his choicest blessings on you. May Sri Padavallabha Dhanvantri bless your DS with good health and education.
    20) Godmantra: May you have the divine grace of Sripadavallabha on you lawys. May Swami bless your brother Ashish with college seat of his choice.
    21) Racr- May swami shower his choicest blessings on you. May she complete the parayana of Siddha Mangala stothram with total devotion with your grace swami.
    22) Lilacgal77: May Swami shower his blessings in abundance.
    23) Malunew2il- May Swami bless her with a good life partner soon.
    24) Luvlyroses- May swami bless her & her DH with parenthood and May their home be filled with cries & laughter of child soon.
    25) Miracle28: May Swami shower his choicest blessings on you.
    26) Sangi25: May Swami soon bless her with job of her choice and May he improve her financial condition.
    27) Queenie29- May Swami shower his blessings in abundance.
    28) saktips- May Swami shower his choicest blessings on her and her family.
    29) rekhachennai- May Swami bless her with marital bliss.
    30)mom1967- May Swami bless her daughter with good health and give her an admission in medical school of her choice.
    31) Kiran & Harika: May Swami bless them with bundle of Joy.
    32)rashmii- May Swami bless her soon with bundle joy and may she enjoy marital harmony.
    33)Yalni-May Swami shower his choicest blessings on her and her family.
    34)g3sudha- May swami bless her and her family in abundance . May Sripadavallabha bless her sibling with good life.
    35)lostinlife- May Swami bless her with marital bliss.
    35)Savvyheal- May Swami shower his choicest blessings on her and her family.
    36)Want2BMom: May Swami shower his blessings in abundance and she be blessed with motherhood soon.
    35)Vidyshankari- May swami bless her & her DH with parenthood and May their home be filled with cries & laughter of child soon.
    36)Shashiv (Shanti)- May Swami shower his choicest blessings on her and her family.
    37)naliniravi: May Swami shower his blessings in abundance on her and family. May your daughter Shwetha be blessed with a good life partner soon. May SriPadavallabha Dhanvantri bless her with good health and remove all her phyiscal ailments.
    38)imfairy: May Swami bless her with all round wellbeing. May she be blessed with a good life partner soon.
    39)Bhagi sister: May Swami shower his divine grace on you and your family. May Swami bless you and your Fiancé with a good life.
    40) Amma15 (Usha): May Swami shower his blessings on her and her family in abundance. May her son and daughter- in- law get PG seats of their choice and May her younger son get a good job of his choice and by Sai Dhanvantri’s grace enjoy good healt. May her family enjoy good health by SAI Dhanvantari’s grace.
    41)tcbhuvana: May Swami bless you soon with bundle of Joy and may you enjoy the motherhood.
    42) helpmeangel: May Swami bless you soon with bundle of Joy and may you enjoy the motherhood.
    43) Maheswari: May Swami bless her with good health. May her treatment be successful.
    44) Kavana (Thanana sister’ dd) - May Kavana have good health and education by Sri Padavallabha swami's grace.
    45) Uma149- May Sri Padavallabha swami bless her son with school admission of their choice.
    46)Shanvy: May SriPadavallabha bless her and her family in abundance.
    47)Swatir23: May Sri Padavallabha swami bless her family in abundance and remove all their miseries. May swami bless her with motherhood.
    48)Veeramachaneni sister: May Sri Padavallabha Swami bless her with good health.
    49)Sarada30: May Swami bless her with motherhood.
    50)Smilysmile: May Sripadavallabha swami shower his grace on her and bless her to do the Anaghastami vratam and annadanam.
    51)Jyotiparab: May Sri Padavallabha Swami bless her with motherhood soon.
    52) Baba2013: May Sri Padavallabha bless her in abundance. May her sister be blessed by Sri Pada Dhanvantri.
    53) Lavanya: May Sri Padavallabha Swami bless her with happy & healthy pregnancy & healthy baby.
    54)Sowmya: May Sri Padavallabha Swami bless her with happy & healthy pregnancy & healthy baby.
    55)Racr : May mother Sai bless her with concentration and devotion in her spiritual endeavors.
    56)Vasudatta : May mother Sai bless her kids with good education and success in their studies and be with them thru out their life. May Sai bless sister Vasudatta and her family in abundance.
    57)vvijay- May Sri Padavallabha swami bless her with marital bliss and give success in her spiritual endeavors.
    58) Crazywriter: May Sri Padavallabha swami shower his divine grace on her abundantly.
    59)Rakinya: May Sri Pada Ganesha bless her with success in her exams and bless her to get a good job of her choice.
    60) Selvisundari: May Sripadavallabha Swami bless her in abundance and remove all her worries.
    61)Meenueash: May Sri Padavallabha swami bless her with bundle of joy and give her good health.
    62)blessbaydust(Kalai): May Sri Padavallabha Swami bless her in abundance and remove all her worries.
    63)spatthi: May Sri Padavallabha Swami bless her with good job of her choice.
    64)Anuradhasundar: May Sri Padavallabha Swami bless her with motherhood soon.
    65)Rama1966: May Sri Padavallabha Swami clear their debts and remove their financial difficulties.
    66) Vabzee008: May Sri Padavallabha Swami bless her in abundance.

Special prayers for all the TTC ladies & Expectant mothers:

All the TTC ladies- May Swami bless you soon with bundle of Joy and may you enjoy the motherhood.

All the Expectant mothers- May Swami bless you with healthy and safe pregnancies and healthy babies.

Sarve Jana Sukino Bhavantu
    Loka Samasta Sukino Bhavantu

Om Shanti Om Shanti Om Shanti

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye

Attached Files:

8 people like this.
  6. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Asha sister

Om Sairam.

The Sri Padavallabha Samastanam address is below: Please call /email them and they will give you account details for money transfer.

SRIPADA SRIVALLABHA MAHA SAMSTANAM
    (Regd. No.678 of 1998)
    Venugopalaswamy Temple Street ,
    PITHAPURAM - 533 450, E.G.Dist. A.P., India .

Office hours : 9-00 to 12-00 a.m. and 4-00 to 8-00 p.m.
    Phone - 0091(8869) 250300
    Fax - (08869) 250900
    email : info@sripadasrivallabha.org,
    Sripada Srivallabha Mahasamsthanam

7. sushshetty

sushshetty Silver IL'ite

Sripada Rajam Saranam Prapadheye

8. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sisters

Om Sairam.

Sri Padavallabha Mahasamastanam has updated their website, it is very nice. Please check it out.

SripadaSrivallabha Mahasamstanam Pithapuram

Sri padarajam Saranam prapadheye

5 people like this.
  9. vabzee008

vabzee008 Gold IL'ite

dear sister saras,
    i want to share my experience,
    as you may know nowadays life s getting really fast & it also has its pros & cons like effect on us,
    i & my family was also suffering from same,
    we all were stressed out for no reason or for normal day to day things as well,
    & when any issue arises it used to has its toll,
    after joined IL & started knowing more about sri sai,sripad vallabh & adiguru datta,
    i kind of started feeling a great relief,
    & everyone at home is also feeling the same,
    i dont know what power naamsmaran has but even when i look at sai's pic or sripad vallabh's pic it gives me great relief from all kind of stress,
    when i visited one of my friend's home where i always go & feel kind of divine there,though she or her parents are not that religious,
    this time i saw pic of all gurus in one photo besides the door &
    i decided to have the same,
    & i searched for it, it has a great divine feel,
    i am attaching a soft copy of it so other's can also get benefit from it...

om sai ram
    sri padarajam sharanm prapadheye

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
    6 people like this.
  10. vabzee008

vabzee008 Gold IL'ite

[​IMG]

5 people like this.