What it takes to become a successful and happy women?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mehzabeen, May 10, 2013.

1. mehzabeen

mehzabeen Gold IL'ite

Awesome! Being Happy is more important than being Successful. Thanks for the wonderful thought.

2. mehzabeen

mehzabeen Gold IL'ite

Jamescolin, There is one more role, which we often forget or ignore; the role as a 'Social Activist'. Today's Women are out on the road not only to fight against the Women centric issues, but also to address every sort of issues. I feel as complete, only when I get invloved into something for the society welfare.

I recently joined in 'agaram' as a volunteer and felt happy to be a part of this good world.
    Thank you for your comment.:thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. noktina

noktina New IL'ite

i think to be decisive and determined!

1 person likes this.
  4. 6teenpearls

6teenpearls Gold IL'ite

should not expect returns for any task done, if ever we get some without expecting, automatically makes us happy....

1 person likes this.
  5. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

Healthy self esteem - with it, any woman can conquer the world.

Without it, it hardly matters, what else she has.

2 people like this.
  6. chandannasta

chandannasta Silver IL'ite

Mehzabeen, in today's time I would like to just say few things about females. No matter whatever age they are they can earn more then Males. They are said to be multitalented, can do multiple work at one single time and can achieve success if they know how to.

I can tell you from past 5 or 6 years gals are more ahead then guys in terms of education, in business, in hospitals, in science industry. But still our Indian governments does not give them the freedom so that they can live up their own life with dignity if they want to.

Being a woman is not a crime but you need to be powerful, defensive and you need to know where to take action at the right time, at the right place and at the perfect scenario. I have still seen females in Muslim Caste are kept in burkhas in houses and they have to obey to their parents, their husbands and all that and many other castes too. The reason why because our Congress government is doing nothing and this is happening all because of us because we have voted them. If we stop giving votes to corrupt government and give vote to the right person we can observe a change.

In China, 15 lakh ladies are nominated for army in 1 single day. In India out of 3.5 lakh applications by gals in 2013 only 2000 gals are being nominated. The reason why because the government cant provide them the facilities to so many of them which they are in need.

China is on the urge to attack us and they are just waiting for the right time, but here government is busy thinking about the Maoist attack on Congress man. All these years when so many of the adivasis housewives got raped in open public by some ministers no one came to help them but now when some ministers are dead such a big havoc is created and the bill is now going to pass in the parliament soon.

In villages people don't have water to drink or food to eat that bill is pending because two ladies are busy fighting war against each other in the Parliament Soniya Gandhi v/s Sushma Swaraj. It would be better if they would have both been in the WWF ring.

Inflation is increasing on daily basis but still our prime minister Manmohan Singh is saying we are doing our best to control. I don't know in what ways is he trying to control. Rapes are happening against women in Delhi and sheila dixit laughs during interview and says measures are being made for this from past 10 years. Which measures/actions god only knows.

A Woman who wants to be successful should try these things from her home first. Try to control each and every member in her house so that she doesn't have any kinda tension when she leaves home. Behind her back nothing should happen.

She should make her husband understand, that a housewife is not just a housewife/ a housekeeping staff who will do whatever he wants on all his orders. If he wants a housekeeping staff then he should have married his housemaid rather then marrying you. Try to make them understand your importance in their life.

7. CHINCHILLA

CHINCHILLA Gold IL'ite

Too complicated [​IMG]question pass ...:bowdown

Last edited: May 29, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. upavi

upavi Gold IL'ite

Hi

A very good topic...it depends on you & ur likes... One of my friend was practising as gyn doc but now she likes to stay @ home. Its not that shes very old lady shes in her mid 30s. Now shes a home maker... My school mate she use to nag saying tat shes house wife. So choice is urs. Its my opinion.

9. CHINCHILLA

CHINCHILLA Gold IL'ite

Your gyn doc friend triggered my memory... one of our friend she is also gyn doc but old I guess nearing 60 or something.. She is a busy doc, even then she cooks Indian food at home ... not a big deal huh! wait .. she makes idlis in OLD Fashion way not even our mom's way. She cooks idlis with cloth on it and use the typical grandma's Idli paanai (vessel)and grind masalas in old fashion way and she does crochet, paintings,quick stich (verrrrry big picture hanging in her house[​IMG]) and she makes Idlis in batches and making huge varieties of nonveg curries and send it to her son (doc) in different place and daughter (doc- studying ) in different place. Her house /mansion taken care of by herself -no helpers- no garderners all done by herself. Amazing lady/doc.Last but not least always having a smiling face on her face and taking care of her FIL like a child.[​IMG] to her.

10. agnath

agnath Silver IL'ite

Dear Mehzabeen, a women is very capable to being a good household asset, a successful business women, She can derive peace and happiness for herself and the entire family in worship of God, she can be a good wife , a wonderful mom, good daughter -law, BUT............... what makes you happy ? what you want to be , is totally a personal decision. Mostly at this point we ladies tend not to consider what we want to be, we would always want what our family want us to be.
    What every to , do it because it is what you want , this and only this is the road to super happiness.