Good ladies tailoring shop in abu dhabi

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by momkarnik, Aug 23, 2010.

1. momkarnik

momkarnik Senior IL'ite

HI
    ALL IL MEMBERS,

I just need a information for a good ladies salwar kameez taioloring shops in abu dhabi,

if anybody have any ideas plz let me know, if possible plz submitt here tailors numbrs so that i can contact dem

2. Rubyshk

Rubyshk New IL'ite

hI,
    YOU WILL FINE MANY PAKISTANIS TAILORS BEHIND ELDORADO CINEMA.
    THANKS.

1 person likes this.
  3. gowrin86

gowrin86 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am sorry for responding to this thread a lot later after it was posted. But honestly, I was forced to register at this website to complaint about one boutique. The one I was going to for the past 4 years. THEY SUCK! They cheat you, they loot you, untrustworthy and unprofessional. Name of the boutique is blue berry. Owner's name is Naseer/Nazir and Zarina. A husband and wife jointly working real hard to fool people who doesn't have a clue of stitching and dresses and make a lot of money. I swear they will not go far with this business. Dear friends, I request you not to goto this boutique at anycost! Reasons being as follows:

1. Arrogance and have no idea about customer service
    2. Charges a bomb and wants us to accept the dress whatsoever without even logical reasoning.
    3. Uses the cheapest materials.

Here is our story. Recently, me and my friends had planned for a get together at an Indian restaurant in Abu Dhabi. Theme was Indian Ethnic. Since I was a regular customer for the past 3 years, I thought, why not take all my friends who are non Indians to have their salwars stitched. Their stitching is good but I was already kind of upset with the amount they charge for each salwar. Now the fun part is, they had a lot of brochures. So my friends chose their favourite design from the same and asked them to stitch in their favourite colour. They specifically asked them if they can do it. The tailor and Ms. Zarina agreed. The salwars were amazing with embroideries. Zarina said its AED300 for each dress. We agreed and it was a shocker when they actually stitched them. My friends looked like clowns. I was shocked too. Especially because it was way off the design provided. No embroidery, nothing. The owner first said its the same design. Then they contradicted by saying that we hurried them so couldn't get it right. Its hilarious because the salwars were given on last week of August and they finished stitching it after 25th of September. My friends, who had already paid an advance, returned the dress and said sorry they don't want it anymore. Whats funny is she said I have to pay because they are my friends. Don't know what logic is this. By this time the brochure was removed and all the traces of the original design were removed by them.

Awesome huh!? So my sincere advise is, they SUCK so bad!! Please never ever go to that shop even if they were the last choice.

4. xtavj

xtavj New IL'ite

Hey all,

There are 2 tailoring shop that i would suggest and that i have tried it too.ProfessionalTailor..I heard that they even provide FREE HOME DELIVERY too..It was so perfect stitching.
    Option 1) Eden Ladies Tailoring in Urban Pharmacy Building, Besides New Fathima[COLOR=#009900 !important]Supermarket[/COLOR], Airport Road. The price are very reasonable.
    Option 2) Mazaya Al Sharq Ladies [COLOR=#009900 !important]Dress[/COLOR] Tailoring behind First Gulf Bank in Khalidiya Street. even they have a good tailor and they give it very fast.

I hope you guys will try it and let me know