Tailoring shop in Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by mdmini, Apr 29, 2013.

1. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

Hello

Does anyone know of any good tailoring shop in Abu Dhabi for Churidars? I know there are 2 of them in Madinat Zayed area but I am not quite satisfied with their final touches. Are there any other good ones in town / muroor area?

I got a churidar material delivery from mammoos collections yesterday (bought it through fb!) but I don't want to compromise on the stitching!:)

Thank you!

2. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

3. jhawri

jhawri New IL'ite

hi,,,
    i stitch my self... simple suit and with trouser or chooridar 35 but if the stuff is in silk it will b 40 becuz i havent overlock facility so i have to do it with shop... i am in MBZ mussaffah.take care

4. Rubyshk

Rubyshk New IL'ite

hi,
    THERE IS ONE FIRST FASHION BEHIND MASHREQ BANK, SALAM STREET, HE HAS GOT A GOOD TAILOR, I HAVENT STITCHED, BUT MY COLLEAGUE HE STITCHED IT, AND HE IS NICE, THERE ARE MANY BEHING ELDORADO CINEMA.
    THANKS.

1 person likes this.
  5. xtavj

xtavj New IL'ite

Hey all,

There are 2 tailoring shop that i would suggest and that i have tried it too.Professional Tailor..I heard that they even provide FREE HOME DELIVERY too..It was so perfect stitching.
    Option 1) Eden Ladies Tailoring in Urban Pharmacy Building, Besides New Fathima Supermarket, Airport Road. The price are very reasonable.
    Option 2) Mazaya Al Sharq Ladies Dress Tailoring behind First Gulf Bank in Khalidiya Street. even they have a good tailor and they give it very fast.

I hope you guys will try it and let me know

6. Mareee

Mareee New IL'ite

Dear mdmini

I use Zeena tailors, they are in Khalidiya Street, they are very good, I have been going to them since 5 years. They made excellent churridar and Saree Blouse always fits. their prices are higher then average tailors. but they always give on time and quality is much better

try them, i dont remember their number...but they are located in Khaldiya street behind sedar showroom