Disappointment with second DD gender scan

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by stuti, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flysauc

flysauc Gold IL'ite

I think u are thinking too much ..... u know the facts and aware of the Outcome. Just that u don't want to accept it. Have u ever imagined how much God will be Angry on you? Trust me i am not rude or arrogant here. why are we expecting God will accept and grant whatever we are asking for.
    You are thinking of your in-laws and parents Dreams getting shattered and care for them, but what about the precious. Just Shrug whatever everyone is saying..... they according to you have the same thing(girls)...So why are they judging you? above that u are responding to them. Do you think u will ever have an answer?

Cheer up girl ! Enjoy your pregnancy.... as you said Nobody is going to pamper you anymore. So enjoy to the fullest.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. anahita5

anahita5 Gold IL'ite

I knew it. It is not what your heart wants, it is all the extra pressure from the society. I get so pissed with such attitude. so much pressure on women. Blame your husband, not yourself if that helps. It doen't matter what the whole world thinks. You have to be strong for your daughters now. Decided that you will never give them second hand treatment and will treat them no different than a boy (come what may). times have changed, i see more daughters closer to parents than sons. Also teach them that they are equal to boys. The onus is on us indian women to change the mind set one person at a time. Let the first person be you..

1 person likes this.
  3. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Stuti,

Though you have a disclaimer, I cant stop myself posting this. There are so many couples dying to have one child, think of them. Imagine yourself making doctor visits to conecive and havng to go through IUI or IVF procedures, you will understand how blessed you are.

Be thankful to god that he blessed you with two ladoos. Pray for a healthy child, boy or girl least matters!!

3 people like this.
  4. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Stuti... cut your parents and in-laws off your life for sometime. They seem to be feeding you some crap about how God can deliver a baby boy if you pray and all that. It's your choice to be nice to god or not, but please be nice to the little baby that's growing inside you. You knew there were 50-50 chances of it being either gender, so don't complain now.

It might have been possible if we really could have some heavenly being come out of a pyre to hand us a bowl of payasam and poof... we are pregnant!!! But unfortunately, that's not the case. All the best.

4 people like this.
  5. stuti

stuti Junior IL'ite

Dear Radha,

I didnt want to touch this topic of TTC , IUI and the struggle. And I know how that feels. I have gone through m/c too. I have gone through that intense struggle for both my kids for last 7 years. In fact my first one is a result of IUI itself.
    Nothing came easy to me ever. I am under intense social pressure that is what is making me feel I have let down everyone.
    I am sure time will heal the wound and I will learn to live with this and I will learn to love my child.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  6. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

I hope your Baby is also not complaining to god that y is she going to born in your family and that she too deserved a good family ....

6 people like this.
  7. Yahooo

Yahooo Silver IL'ite

Sga exactly that baby deserves a much better and loving mom n surrounding.i am sure if this baby comes to know of this when she grows big she won't be able to live this mother.just like how the mother is doing to the baby.i hope God blesses the poor innocent kid who doesn't know what's happening in this cruel world.

1 person likes this.
  8. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

Stuti I had read your post yesterday also but I refrained myself from replying as I did not want to hurt you. I know we all loose oursrelf in the pressure from society and family etc but you are unnecessary blaming yourself for letting everyone down and now blaming god.
    You know I firmly believe in the saying ki man ka ho to accha aur man ka na ho to aur hi accha kyuki us me ishwar ki I cha hain.
    If something happens as per your wish its good but if something does not happen as per your wish its even better as it is god's wish. Maybe god has better plans for you !

So enough of Rona dhona now, cheer up and stay happy and welcome your baby with a smiling face and a home filled with love:)

3 people like this.
  9. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Why are you mad at God? You should be mad at Husband and Science.

2 people like this.
  10. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Since you believe in God...
    1. You need God on your side for a healthy and successful delivery.
    2. Don't get angry at God, since if God gets angry on you - it will become crazy. Remember point #1 and focus on thanking Him for what he has given you, lest he gets angry on you and decides to do anything crazy because of your stupid* obsession due to which you are cursing Him.

*Lets be frank ok, you know it as well.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.