Blackmagic remedies

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by rashmii, Feb 29, 2012.

1. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

hi chin1234,
    Sorry to hear about your bad state. Even my condition is similar to yours.Only saving grace so far is that i am still with my husband but we are not staying with peace and harmony.Even my mil has done BM and many astrologers have confirmed the same. I am praying all the Gods but so far my mil is successful in creating differences between us. One of the astrologer has asked me to pray Lord Subramanya or Lord Narsimha. You can also pray them to find some relief.
    In the meantime chant "Siddha mangala Stotra" given by our sister Saras ji.It is very very powerful and has helped me a lot by at least re-uniting with my husband.I am praying Lord Dattatreya to teach my mil a good lesson by punishing her for the bad deed she is doing of destroying her very own son's family life and stop her from indulging in BM.
    I hope by following the above remedies you may feel a bit positive & help you to overcome your issues with your husband.

Cheers & regards
    rashmii

1 person likes this.
  2. smilysmile

smilysmile Gold IL'ite

Dear Rashmi,

Some times life presents us most difficult challenges.If you try to take them positively ,those situations teach lot of lessons.If you get depressed you will get drowned in that ocean.Most of the women thoughts are filled with care and affection towards husbands and expect the same amount of love from them.Do what ever makes you happy without expecting the same thing from your DH. This is very difficult unless you surrender your thoughts to God.Ask Him that Iam unable to do this ,I need your help.He is the only one to make this possible and make you happy.
    My family was cheated by very close family friends financially and I could not come over that anger for many years.I prayed but could not come out of this.Finally I surrendered my negative feelings of hatred at the feet of Baba.Now I can say I am able to lead my life not remembering them all the time

Along with other remedies ,read SaiSatcharitra,pray Him to give peace and happiness.Have Sraddha ,Saburi,you are going to come out of this bad phase very soon .I have seen in other threads SaiSakthi sister and other Sai Sisters replying you that Baba has good plans for you.That is true.

Right now you may not like this and even bored of this ,Iam sure you will come out of this and have very bright life

Take care,

OM SAIRAM

4 people like this.
  3. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

Hi rashmi & others ,

hope all your problems got resolved by this time by gods grace .

iam sharing herewith two links which helped me a lot
    at my difficult times. you can just play this & listen to this peacefully & wholeheartedly.
    & chant ' om kreem kaalikayai namah ' along .
    she is the head of blackmagic.
    the vibrations of conch[ shanka ] music & trumphet music are more powerful in removing the negative energy.
    you can feel it.
    this is for those who believe and want to place sum fiery power to fight against the evil power.
    plz offer sum food & flowers also.

JAI KALI MAA!: THE POWERFUL CHANT OF KALI MAA FOR DESTROYING ALL EVIL FROM OUR LIVES - YouTube

Hanuman Mantra - YouTube

1 person likes this.
  4. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Dear Smilysmile,
    Today Baba has really answered my prayers through you. After posting my earlier post to chin1234 on BM i just went to "hetal patil's blog " to read SAI's expereinces.I have the habit of reading the experiences everyday but from past one month i stopped reading.Just randomly i was reading the experiences & back of my mind i was asking SAI when will i come out of this mess & also should i do parayana of "SAI SATCHARITHRA" to see some positive changes.
    And LO ! what a miracle ----i got the answer through your post instantly in the same mail inbox i was reading the experiences.
    You posted "Along with other remedies ,read SaiSatcharitra",pray Him to give peace and happiness.Have Sraddha ,Saburi,you are going to come out of this bad phase very soon .I have seen in other threads SaiSakthi sister and other Sai Sisters replying you that Baba has good plans for you.That is true.

I am truly indebted to BABA for again giving me hope & holding my hand.
    And a big hug to you dear Smilysmile for your positive encouraging loving words.May Baba always bless you dear:)

om sai ram
    cheers
    rashmii

3 people like this.
  5. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Thank you dear Sadhu72. Even i believe in Kaali ma & Hanuman ji a lot .Definitely i am going to listen & chant ' om kreem kaalikayai namah and Hanuman mantra.

Thanks a lot again for wishing us good.

cheers & warm regards
    rashmii

1 person likes this.
  6. vabzee008

vabzee008 Gold IL'ite

hi, everyone has shown all possible ways which can help,
    i am posting this by believing that this will help you as instant mind shifter tool,so that you can do your pooja & worship with devoted mind & not just by being afraid of things which you dont want in your life..

as our greatest enemy is our fear,
    as it make us believe that we are helpless & good for nothing & we cant stand or fight for ourselves,

because of our fear we make our not-so-well wisher person more powerful,

1)i have read this somewhere & it always works,,
    "wish good for your enemy & this will make him unarmed"
    (you can read RAM-RAVANA KATHA FOR THIS)

2)whenever any one/thought/your MIL scares you, remember the great lord,say him that you surrender yourself to him

3)this story of shri ramkrishna paramahans, guru of vivekanandji,

In India, there lived a revered saint by the name of Ramakrishna.

He was devoted to the Divine Mother. People came from everywhere to seek his wisdom.

One day, a very old woman came to sit at Ramakrishna’s feet. She said, “Ramakrishna, my time is short on this earth. I fear that I have never known the divine. I fear death. I’m too old to start a spiritual practice now. What should I do?”

Ramakrishna thought for a moment and asked her, “What do you love?”

The old woman immediately lit up. “I love my little grandson! He is everything to me.”

“There is your spiritual practice,” said Ramakrishna. “Love him, and see the divine in him.”

It only takes loving one person, in one instant, to open the doors of the divine. This is how to create a magnificent and meaningful life, at any age.

IMAGINE LORD TO BE THERE IN YOUR HUSBAND AS YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH,,THIS WILL INSTANTLY REMOVE YOUR MIND FROM ALL NOT SO GOOD THINGS HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE,
    & PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR WORSHIP,CONTINUE READING "SAI SATCHARITRA" & YOU'LL SEE RESULTS BY YOURSELF... SAI ALWAYS HELPS HIS KIDS,,HE NEVER KEEP HIM UNSAFE.. TRUST ME SAI IS ALWAYS THERE WITH ALL OF US..

4)if possible read 4th chapter of "bhavad geeta" it will help you & give you instant peace of mind,so you can do all your prayers with complete devotion..

hope this will help you,
    & please forgive me if i said something which you dont like..

2 people like this.
  7. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Vabzee Sister,

Can you please share with me the 4th Chapter of Bhagavad Gita, Concise form in English if you have it in possession, Thanks in advance.

Sairam, Thanks for dropping by. May Baba bless you always.

2 people like this.
  8. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi rashmii,

I understand that you are praying to Lord Subramanya/Lord Narasimha as advised by the astrologer and in this thread, you are advised to pray to Shirdi Sai Baba and Goddess Kali. At least you are reunited with your husband by chanting Siddha Mangala Stotra. But just my 2 cents, try to focus on one deity to ward off the possible black magic. Too many deities and you may get confused.

it is inadvisable to pray to Lord Dattatreya to teach your mil a good lesson and stop her from indulging in BM. That would make you like your MIL instead! Vabzee2008 gave an excellent advise, ''wish good for your enemy & this will make him unarmed''

P/s : Any form of ugra (terrible) form of God is prayed to to ward off black magic, includes Lord Subramanya/Lord Narasimha/Goddess Kali / Pratyangira/ Lord Bhairon / Lord Panchamukha Hanuman and Lord Subramanya. It depends on one's personal affection towards the particular deity.

9. vabzee008

vabzee008 Gold IL'ite

hello sister saishakti,
    i am glad that i am able to do something for you,,
    here is the link of bhawadgeeta as it is by HDG A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada,
    you can read it online...
    (any concise edition wont help & can increase doubts thats what i felt after reading GEETA)

http://www.asitis.com/

hope you'll like it...

Last edited: May 3, 2013
    2 people like this.
  10. vera1234

vera1234 New IL'ite

yes its possible >> its true>>