Indian ladies in UK - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in the UK' started by Sindhurao, Jul 21, 2008.

1. swaroo

swaroo Silver IL'ite

Hi Beena,

Welcome to the UK! Crawley was my first destination in the UK. It's a very nice and calm place. Almost 1 and half hr journey from London Victoria (by train). Gatwick airport is very close to this place. Just the next stop in the train. Very fortunate if you have booked a direct flight from Dubai to Gatwick airport :) There are a few asian grocery stores and Taj is a famous one. There are pretty good number of Indians living in this area. There is cineworld and now and then, hindi movies keep releasing. The closest place where you have a whole lot of Indians and Indian businesses running is Croydon which is 40min by train. Overall, you're going to have a very nice summer as you'll be living in the SE of UK. Also Brighton is close by and you have lovely beach to spend your time.. Hope you'll enjoy!

2. Psg13

Psg13 New IL'ite

Hi girls! My name is pavi and I live in Greenwich !

3. kumarabhi

kumarabhi New IL'ite

Welcome to all in ladies who lives in UK.

4. sweeta06

sweeta06 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    I am Sweeta and I live near Wembley Park. Its so nice to see Indian ladies forum...I joined this forum quite some time before but could not post due to work commitments. Now on maternity leave, atleast gives me some time to post a Hi!!

5. suchicutie

suchicutie New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,I'm Suchi , live in Basildon,UK..

6. akheela24

akheela24 New IL'ite

hello ladies,
    My name is akheela and new member for this site.. I am living in berkshire county since 4 yrs.I am interested to chat and making new friends.if anyone like my post please reply.

1 person likes this.
  7. swtester7

swtester7 New IL'ite

Hi all,

My name is pinky. Recently moved to Leamington Spa UK. Just joined ths website.

Looking for new frnds and people especially mommies :) my baby is 2 yrs old. She really need some kids/frnds to play with :).

if u r interested pls reply..

Thanks

8. jd02031

jd02031 New IL'ite

Hi All,

My name is JD. I stay in London. I moved here last year. I am intrested in making new friends. I like Gardening, reading, cooking and travelling.

JD

9. Sonalli30

Sonalli30 New IL'ite

Hey Pinky

It's great to know about you...I live in Coventry which is not too far away from LSpa...I have a 3 year old daughter for whom I am always looking for some Indian friends especially girls of her age to play with. One of my friends recommended me this site to connect with fellow Indian mommies.

Yes I would be interested if you would like to arrange for a play date for our kids.

Kind regards, S :)

10. Sonalli30

Sonalli30 New IL'ite

Hello All,

I live in Coventry and would like to connect with any mommies in and around Coventry who would be interested in arranging play dates for their kids as I can understand how difficult it can get for them to stay in during bad weather. At the moment we book our daughter in for holiday activities to keep her busy but it would be a welcome experience to mingle with other kids of indian origin.

Please reply if interested and we can tie threads and arrange meet ups. Mommies from Lspa, Nuneaton, Rugby, Birmingham, etc would love to hear from you all as well :)

Have a lovely day you all :)

Kind Regards, S