Sarpa Dosha or Naga Dosha impacts TTC??

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ssm014, Apr 28, 2012.

1. sanvi5

sanvi5 Silver IL'ite

Sarpa dosha pooja's are generally done in Srikalahasthi. They charge 250 ruppees and they have several batches throughout the day I guess and pooja time is around 1-2hrs.

2. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Precisely Dear...!!

Now i can relate to it...snake dreams, visions about snakes etc....!

3. mazhaikatru

mazhaikatru New IL'ite

Seven years ago I was informed I had naga dosham. Just before marriage we performed pooja in Kalahasti temple. The priest was very good and the pooja was done on a Tuesday during Rahu kaalam. Have faith and rest is assured by god when the time comes.

4. indumathi1985

indumathi1985 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Friends,

We have been trying to conceive for past one year but still no resut and its been identified that i have sarpa dosha in my horoscope.Astrologer told we can perform the pooja anywhere.As we are staying in US We did dosha nivarthi here in temple and performed 45 days pooja at home for nagar statue.
    But now he is telling we have to come to india and perform the dosha nivarthi ,then only it wil be effective. We are not in a position to travel to india.
    Is there anybody did pooja like this and got positive result. Want to hear some success story.

5. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Indumathi1985,

:welcome to IL family,

Pooja / Pariharam has to be done for Nivarthi, If I may ask you what did you do with the Nagar Statue for whom you performed pooja?

If you are not in a position to come down to India instantly for the Dosha Nivarthi, anybody on your behalf can visit the temple (Kalahasthi) give them money from your side and ask them to do it in your name and get the Prasad couriered, Please don't rely on web portals who conduct online Poojas.

Simultaneously Take a vow at your home, that whenever you would visit India, (By Baba's grace with the kid) your family will visit Kalahasthi and do the Pooja yourself and you will be blessed

This is my personal opinion and experience, (not for conceiving but some critical turning point in my life)

BTW the opening sister of this thread (ssm014) was blessed with Twins (delivered may be few months ago) after much struggles.

For Devotion/ Spiritual, please don't expect success stories as each individual is different, perform what you are asked to do to seek blessings, Thanks for understanding.

May Baba guide you always, SAIRAM.

6. indumathi1985

indumathi1985 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mam,

Thanks for the reply. We had chant subhramania ashtothram for 45 days and did milk abhishekam for nagar. After completion of pooja we handed over nagar statue in the temple.

Am true devotee of sairam. Believing in him for good things to happen.

Thanks,
    Indumathi

1 person likes this.
  7. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Indumathi,

SAIRAM,

May Baba bless you soon with LO and arrange for visit to Kalahasthi too as early as possible, Do update us.

1 person likes this.