Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Smileyreddy,

On the request made by you, the favourable or unfavourable result can be considered from the Natal Moon sign to the transit Moon sign; and also the transit Sun and transit weekly lord from the natal Moon. Under such situation, the transit Moon in 1st, 3rd, 6th, 7th; 10th and 11th from Natal Moon will always give beneficial results; for which 50% chance can be given; for the remaining transit Sun and transit day lord from the natal Moon sign will give the remaining 25% each.

According to the birth details given by you, your birth star happens to be Magha (padam 1) and the Moon sign is Leo; whereas as per the details given by you, you belong Aslesha (padam 4) of Cancer sign. This is due to the different Ayamsa used. Hence, I have worked the favoruable / unfovourable result, by taking into both the stars.

You attended the interview on Friday, i.e. the day lord is Venus - the venus was at Pisces on the date of interview.
    On the date of interview, the transit Moon was at Swati in the sign of Libra.
    On the date of interview, the Sun was at Pisces

1) If Aslesha star of Cancer SIGN

Natal Moon sign Cancer to transit Moon sign Libra - 4th sign; which is not good because 4th, 8th and 12th signs will normally give unfourable results.

Natal Moon sign Cancer to transit Sun sign Pisces - 9th house - not favoruable
    Natal Moon sign Cancer to transit day lord Venus sign - 9th house - Not favourable

Result : NOT FAVOURABLE

2) If Magha of Leo Moon sign

Natal Moon sign Leo to transit Moon sign Libra - 3rd - good : 50% success
    Natal Moon sign Leo to transit Sun sign Pisces - 8th house - not favoruable
    Natal Moon sign Leo to transit day lord Venus sign - 8th house - Not favourable

Result : 50% success.

Hence, if your birth star is Aslesha of Cancer sign, the result of the interview will not be favourable
    If your birth star is taken as Magha of Leo sign, there are 50% success on the interview attended by you.

By the above method, the Daily prediction, for each one's own star can be worked and it can be applied for auspicious works and avoided during the inauspicious periods. This is one of the interesting one in Hindu Vedic Astrology.

Regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

3. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much sir.. is there any puja or fast which i should keep for betterment ? pls advice

4. MILISHUKLA

MILISHUKLA New IL'ite

Thank you kind sir.

5. laknagam

laknagam New IL'ite

Thank you very much Guruji. Pray god bless you.

Dhana

6. SmileReddy

SmileReddy New IL'ite

Thank you for the reply sir.
    Sir, is there anything I can do to improve the chances for getting a job.
    I have been trying very hard. Please help me.

Here are my details:
    DOB: 2nd Jan 1983
    Place: Hyderabad, AP
    Time: 5:30 PM
    Nakshatra: Ashlesha

7. alagarsamy

alagarsamy Bronze IL'ite

Sorry sir, if what i have mentioned is wrong / hurted you...

But my query is genuine and I am waiting for the answer full heartedly...we will do as per you say..
    I am waiting with 100% confidence and faith...
    Its 3 years we are married and last 3 years our life is running only for having a child..its really a horrible situation we are in..
    Thanks for understanding, and waiting for ur words as it is from God.

8. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    really your words made me happy...But I want to know will i conceive naturally? Even though there is not big problem with me, at times i am making doctor visit for small small issues...Y is this happening?

And also in previous post You have said there is Raghu dasa for me..So i am praying Durga Devi every friday in Raghu Kalam...In this post you mean there is Raghu dasa for my Dh also? what should i do for that?
    Is it only because of this dasa we dind get child yet?

9. prm

prm New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

Thank you for the prediction.Today I got the news that he is coming back on 25th april.Sir as you told that chances may arise for long term assignment only once ,when probably he will get the chance.One more thing I would like to know
    if I have any chances of going abroad.Here are my birth details:-

DOB-10.06.1984
    time of birth-10.55pm
    place of birth-Bhadrak,Orissa
    Rasi-Vrisabh

Regards,
    Preeti

10. RadhiSrini

RadhiSrini Senior IL'ite

Hello sir,
    My birth details :
    Date Of Birth :6-4-1989.