Lucky thread for TTC lovely ladies ..

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by blessbabydust, Mar 23, 2012.

1. everjoy24

everjoy24 New IL'ite

hello ladies,
    We are trying for baby2 for past 1yr.I saw this lucky thread today and posting my request too.Hope I will get lucky soon:)
    baby dust to all

2. luvlyroses

luvlyroses Gold IL'ite

congrats happyn25! wish you a healthy preganancy

welcome to the thread everjoy. Yeah.. this thread is indeed lucky. Hope you are blessed soon. added your name to the TTC list. We have group prayers on Fridays at 6 pm. Please see if you can join

baby dust to all the lovely TTC ladies. May God bless us all soon

3. ragamalika

ragamalika Silver IL'ite

Hi SSM, May ur words cum true :) fingers crossed !!!!!

4. ragamalika

ragamalika Silver IL'ite

Thanx fo dat wonderful wishes dear :) I wish it turns true :)

Good luck to u as well :)

1 person likes this.
  5. ragamalika

ragamalika Silver IL'ite

Hi mullaikodi.. Thanx fo ur response.. Wat is destined to happen wil happen fo sure.. Am trying to stay calm..

Let me wait n c hw things turn out!!!

6. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Hey Rags....Dont feel sad and depressed dear, forget about everything and just relax..I know its easier said than done but try to keep yourself busy and forget about the tww..! Fingers crossed this is your month, we all would pray for you so dont worry and have faith in the Almighty, He knows best...!

AFM, IUI got cancelled as I ovulated earlier than expected..! This time doc has asked me to start duphaston from 2 dpo for 15 days...Dont know exactly why he prescribed but I have started taking it twice daily..! Lets see what God has got in store for me or rather us...! Lets stay together in this...!

When are you planning to test...?

Good luck, God bless and loads of baby dust to you...!

7. ragamalika

ragamalika Silver IL'ite

Jogu,Vry sorry to hear abt ur cancelled IUI.. On whch day did u ovulate????? aneways dear, keep praying.. I knw its vry hard to get into another cycle, thn to wait till ovulation nd thn enter into d most stressful days.., the so called 2ww!!!!!!!!!!! Bt v can do nothin abt it.. So stay happy n healthy.. Hope d next cycle will really work for u.. Let Goodluck come ur way!!!!!!
    My test date is on friday (22nd).. am nt waiting to test at all.. i don actually feel lik testing... So wil wait til thursday nd thn test on friday or sat if af doesnt arrive on or before those days.. am really vexed of seeing a clear single line(bfn) in all d previous cycles.. lets see.. bt definitely no hopes at all :(

1 person likes this.
  8. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Jogu dear,

Dont worry about the cancelled IUI cycle. The good part is you have ovulated on your own. So there is still hope in this cycle and as mentioned take the progrestrone pills . I am sure the brighter side of your day is not too far.
    I really wish and pray that this should be your cycle.

Good luck to you

2 people like this.
  9. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Rags I ovulated on CD 13/14, the doc wasn't sure...i know how frustrating that is and the most dreadful one is the tww...hope the clomid works as this was my second month on clomid...! Dont worry dear what ever happens, happens for good so be positive and relax...Hope you get to see two beautiful pink lines instead of one...fingers crossed for you..!

Thanks for your wishes dear lw...I hope and wish the same for you too..! I had ovulated on my own with clomid last month too so not sure about this cycle, lets see..! The only difference was this time the follie grew a little bit more befor rupturing as compared to last month and the endo lining last time was 11.8mm and this time it was 12.6, have no idea what it means but thats the difference...!

Good luck, God bless and loads of baby dust to you both and all the ttc ladies...!

2 people like this.
  10. ragamalika

ragamalika Silver IL'ite

:eek:mg: I feel iam :drowning .. So much of discomfort in my lower abdomen.. It feels lik d discomfort nd d crampy feel dat v hav during d 1st day wen af had arrived.. Guess d witch is ready to show up anytime :hide: