Finest Posts - February 2013 Winners!

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Mar 1, 2013.

1. ShailRaghuvansh

ShailRaghuvansh Silver IL'ite

Dear Oj Da,

Wow! Congratulations. I am here off and on and am happy that you are still writing....and regaling us with your lovely humour.... Keep writing..

Warmth,
    Shail

1 person likes this.
  2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Sokanasanah,

Congratulations on winning the Finest Contribution award for Feb!

Greatly appreciate your time and effort in coming forward to help a member of this community in learning a language. Not only this, like Kamla mentioned you seem to be going out of your way in helping many members in various forums here.
    Thank you!

Here's a token of appreciation for all the lovely help you provide in this community.

Finest_Narration_Contribution_Nov2012.jpg

Please send your mailing address to contest@indusladies.com with subject "Finest Post Winner for Feb 2013". We will then ship out the gift to you.

5 people like this.
  3. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

Hmm missed this....SN...Congratulations!:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  4. Uttaraa

Uttaraa Platinum IL'ite

Missed the announcement! Glad did not miss the celebratory spirit evinced in the thread preserved with the congratulatory notes, lookalike tease..er..Kamla doing Miss Marple stint there.

Srama, you've the knack to unearth gems interred in pile of twinkling threads. Not once , not twice but every time you flag a thread as 'must-read' it surpasses all expectations that a reader sets whilst clicking on the post. Is this time different? Perhaps! Your nomination has embodied the quiddity of coveted 'finest contribution' award in IL. What an apt thread you chose to align the essence of the forked award to what it was visualized to represent! Awesome ..sweety!

Sokanasanah..er...still can't get the image of cyborg! No..no ...don't get me wrong but someone as eidetic, erudite, tenacious and eloquent in words, thoughts and ideas as you residing in a mortal form is inconceivable. (compounded by watching too much of Dachonvy - nah, have not abandoned Cary cart yet!) Congrats!

Sats, when I think of you..buzz in my brain - 'tere bina tere bina tere bina'...(yes almost there) ..what would IL have been.

Congrats OJ! With glorious epithets bestowed on you - lovingly, endearingly, reverently and jocularly (in and out this thread), your avatar picture depicts - 'majestically poised is the undisputed king of humour'.

6 people like this.
  5. L69

L69 Gold IL'ite

Congrats Sokanasanah on winning the Finest Contribution award for Feb.

1 person likes this.
  6. tsheen

tsheen Senior IL'ite

Congrats Sokanasanah.

7. sachinsharma

sachinsharma Bronze IL'ite

congratulations to all the winners here i hope that you would win like same way in future also all the best for the future