Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. ritudhillon9

ritudhillon9 New IL'ite

Hi I'm Ritu. New to this forum. Quite an interesting place to be in. I'm a Corporate Trainer and occasionally take up interior designing assignments.
    Im sure personaly i'm going to benefit from this forum a lot. Cheers

2. Heroine

Heroine New IL'ite

Hi,

I am Sandhya. New to Indus ladies. Hope to learn a lot from all your threads and posts.

3. simranbhalla

simranbhalla New IL'ite

Hello to all i am new at this forum.
    Hoping will enjoy & disscusse more here.

:drowning

4. asparwani

asparwani New IL'ite

Just joined the group today & hence have become the latest addition to this group. As my husband is posted in Stockholm, myself along with my teenage daughter are planning to join him between April & June. Wanted to know if there are activities that my teenage daughter can take up while being there? like swimming or any other classes?Are they easily accessible to tourister's? What could be the cost? Would appreciate any help.

5. pooja150gupta

pooja150gupta New IL'ite

Welcome to all you guys & gals.
    Hope you will enjoy here.

6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Manasa, Kanak, Shrimathy and Dhatri
    Welcome you all to indusladies community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Manasa step into here Keep Fit & Maintain Shape where you can find the tips to loose weight, and Indian Recipes to try out some new recipes.

Kanak nice to know about you. But I had to remove the link to your website as it is against the forum etiquette. If you are interested in a link exchange, please write to support@indusladies.com. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

Shrimathy we too are happy to have you here do let us know more about yourself. Hope you will have a great time here.

Dhatri nice to have you here, do browse through and interact with members. Hope you will have wonderful time around.

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Ritu, Sandhya, Simran andAsparwani
    Welcome you all to indusladies community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Ritu you can add your tips and help members who are in need Ideal Indian Home but we do not allow anybody to advertise around the forums. Hope to see your contribution around the forums and you will have a great time around.

Sandhya along with learn we would like to read your views to on the topics. Hope you will have great stay here.

Simran keep browseing around and I am sure you will find many interesting thing. Have a great stay here.

Asparwani step into Indian ladies in Stockholm - Introduce yourselves here! and see if you can find something, Go through the forum and I am sure you will find answer to your queries. If not do add them here so that members from Stockholm will help you.

8. aarthysaba

aarthysaba New IL'ite

hai...

am aarthy..how are you?

9. sbanu2786

sbanu2786 New IL'ite

Hi every body

how are you ? I want to know about cut and sew of saree blouse . explain me separate images please help me

Regards
    Sharmila

10. kumarabhi

kumarabhi New IL'ite

Welcome to all you.
    In this lovely forum.