PCOS - Concieved within 3 months of treatment from Chennai doctor

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by radhee, Apr 3, 2008.

1. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I would like to share some positive news with you. My SIL who had PCOS, tubal blockage (one complete, the other partial), diabetes etc. has concieved in just 3 months of taking treatment from a doctor in Chennai. She is married for 2.5 years and was already taking treatment for more than a year with a doctor in hyderabad. The hyderabad doctor said that the next option is only IUI. So my SIL came to chennai for a second opinion. In just 3 months of taking treatment (only tablets), she has concieved. We are all so relieved as we did not expect to hear the good news so soon because of her multiple problems.

This doctor is in saidapet in chennai. She has already treated several patients with PCOS successfully. One of our family friends had suggested this doctor to my SIL. The family friend who has PCOS is in US, she concieved her first kid through this doctor's treatment. Now she had come down to India to take treatment from this doctor to conceive for a second baby and has already concieved. Therefore, I suggest you can go for a second opinion to this doctor if you are in chennai. I can provide the address if you PM me.

I too have PCOD and I have concieved (though naturally without treatment). So there is definitely hope for people suffering with PCOD. Please do not lose heart. It just takes some time and effort and correct method of treatment. Good luck!

Radhee.
    PS from FM: Here is the address of the doctor.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009

2. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Hi Radhee,
    Can you please send me the contact address of this Doc.I would like to fix an appointment with her.

Thanks and regards,
    Yamuna.

3. shaa

shaa New IL'ite

Hi Radhee,

So happy to hear the good news. Could you please give us the contact details of the doctor as my close friend has been trying to conceive for the past 4 years and is unsuccessful. I did not know how to send a PM hence iam posting this on the link.

Expecting your reply at the earliest,

Love,

4. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Hi Yamuna,

I have sent you a PM with the address and details of the doctor. Check if you have recieved it. If not, tell me and i will send it again. All the best.

Hi Shaa,

I tried sending a personal message (PM) to you, but looks like you have to change your settings. It says that you have chosen not to recieve any PMs. I am not sure if i can post the address here in the forum. It may be against rules of Indusladies. So please change your settings and tell me, I will send you the address.

Regards,
    Radhee.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  5. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

hi radhee

good luck to ur SIL..may god bless her with a healthy baby....

lov
    sowmi

6. nasrin

nasrin New IL'ite

hi,

congratulations for u and u r sil.
    thanks for sharing the good news.

7. savithasudhakar

savithasudhakar New IL'ite

Hi,
    Could you please send me the address and phone no of the doctor in saidapet?
    my friend has the same pcos problem and she needs a good doctor for consultation.
    Thanks in advance,
    savitha

8. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sowmi & Nasrin...Thanks you very much for your wishes! I will convey to my SIL too.

Savitha...I tried sending you the address through personal message. But it says you have chosen not to recieve any PMs. So i guess you have to change the settings. Please change the settings and let me know.

Regards,
    Radhee.

9. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Radhee,
    Congrats and i'm very happy for ur SIL.

Regarding PM, The new Ilites who have less than 50 posts will not be able to receive PM's.Please check this announcement: 2.5Lakh Posts in IL & member status change

10. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Hi Aishu...

Thanks for informing abt the PMs. I didnt know that....

Then I am not sure how i can send the address to the new ILs...:idontgetit:

Regards,
    Radhee.