Help needed in Ecommerce.

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Dhanam88000, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Dhanam88000

Dhanam88000 New IL'ite

Hi to All

I need help in developing Ecommerce website.I would be gratefull someone comes forward to help me.:bowdown Those experienced in developing online shopping will be want to help me.:bowdown

Basically I want to know
    1. What the things needed to make online shopping cart
    and 2. Things needed to make payment gateway.

Any more clarification needed kindly reply to my post.

If there is more need of information i will pay also.

Thanking You in advance.

Dhanam :hide:

2. KavithaUS

KavithaUS Silver IL'ite

Hi Dhanam,

I can provide you few pointers as I am from ecommerce. But you have to be clear of what you are asked to do. What does your project requirement say ?

What platform are you planning to use or any design you have come up with so far? Or are you looking for any use cases ? Let me know your specific questions, I will try to answer it.

Thanks,
    Kavitha

3. Dhanam88000

Dhanam88000 New IL'ite

Thank you for replying to my post.The website is partially developed with 1 product.
    He needs to keep adding the other products as well the design of the website to be made better to be attractive.

Any use cases also want to know.

Secondary things:
    He wants to go online in improving the sales.........

I would like to know more on improving the website.
    As yet to know these details,I assume i have chosen the language to develop and for adding shopping cart what needed to be known like how to integrate payment gateway etc.

Kindly help me in tolerating the way i say as i have to do this project for my company.

As i need to know more in developing my project i will provide my contact no or you can provide your contact no ,I will call you and talk to.

Thanks

Kind Regards
    Nirmala

Vazhka Valamudan.

4. dakshayaeni

dakshayaeni Silver IL'ite

Hi,

First and foremost. without developing a website from scratch please explore blogs like wordpress, tumblr etc including shopify, yola etc to create a fully functional website with shopping cart option..

You simply need to keep on adding product, all other stuffs are easily doable...

Let me know if I can be of any help..

thanks,