1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

ILfriends....plz help me.

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by NewEra, Jan 29, 2013.

1. NewEra

NewEra New IL'ite

wheneever i am in a prob, i cant think of anyone else then this forum.
    we r nri and have a grp wch meets monthly for the party.i am gud luking and comes from a gud background, my husband is talso working for a gud comp.i joined this grp thro a friend but whenever we used to meet this frn used to insult me for sme silly things like ur dress is luking bad n smthing silly n then she used to do the sme thing or get the sme dress.i ignored that as i m quite strong n positive.i knew they were jealous n' ignored it completely.i never show any superiority to anybody and always praised them but smehow it never came to my mind that they hate me so much.they want to know everything that i am doing but at the sme time they r cornering me and wud say sme nasty things wch again i ignored.dunno how to handle this......smetimes i hate myself as to why i trust ppl so much...i start my frndship assuming that they r gud ppl ,they have everything in life as i do...i m a positive person and i always remain happy with my set of things but smehow this is upsetting me now....plz help me.....!!!

2. n2n

n2n Senior IL'ite

Better stay away from that group. Be strong and positive always. There is no solution for jealousy.

3. JASIKA

JASIKA Bronze IL'ite

Stay away from such sadist people.....You cant change them no matter what...Dont let their unnatural behavior affect your positive life..If i were you, i would stop meeting them.

4. NewEra

NewEra New IL'ite

thnks n2n and jasika for the reply and suggestion.