Mommy to be July 2013

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Mommyhoney2012, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Diacollect

Diacollect Senior IL'ite

2. PixiePart

PixiePart Silver IL'ite

Hey Ladies, I am a FTM. Due on July 3. Though my doctor now wants to change the due date to last week of June as the baby is measuring ahead by 8-10 days. I am glad to have finished the first trimester. I have my detailed anomaly scan coming up in early Feb. Keeping fingers crossed.

3. hermioneron

hermioneron Silver IL'ite

hieee pixiepart:)

hieee swati,chithra,ssm and other girls:)

hw r u all doing??went for blood test and will get the results tomo.will meet the dr on friday or saturday.

targetted scan is scheduled on feb27th.

when is urs??

SSM..

sorry for the late reply..but yes..there is a custom saying that we should shift our staying(moms house/our house) place or travel in our tamil4th month.Normally girls will go to their parents house in this month(before 4th month starts,coz u should stay where u are in4th month and not supposed to shift).they will send her back home in the beginning of 5th month.At that time they will give black dress(saree) which is called masakkai podavai.

I went and stayed for one month and came back:) i got black kurta and black track pants from my mom..he he...

1 person likes this.
  4. daddysangel

daddysangel Silver IL'ite

Hi Hermioneron :)
    Its been a while since we saw u here,,,,!! Isn't it?? :) Nyways nince to c u bak ...!!! Must say u've so many functions and customs to follow during pregnancy,,,,,must be fun na?? We dont have any functions in our side in kerala....except in the 7th month where girl's dad , his sister and some relatives visit her in laws place and take her along with them,,,,,thats it,,,,,no big function as such ,,,,
    My next scan is on 4th Feb,.. Don know what type of checkup it is goin to be..... At dat time i'll be completing 15 weeks...so wt do u think,,,wt all tests are dey gonna suggest for me,,,

5. prchitra

prchitra Gold IL'ite

Daddysangel..

have u completed NT Scan?? It need to be completed before 14th week.. If not.. why dont you check with doctor about this.. B'cas after 13th week completion.. it is not possible to measure NT Scan details..

15th week is too late for NT Scan..

Hermion,

My target scan is scheduled in March 1st week..and Feb 1st week i have TT injection.. i am planning to go my native after TT injection for a month..

6. daddysangel

daddysangel Silver IL'ite

Hi Chitra :)
    No...i haven't completed NT scan... My OB/gyn din tell me anything abt it,,,,, Is it suggested for everyone?? Or does it consider the age also?? Rite now am 27,,,, Jus now read dat usually it is done b/w 9 and 13 weeks and 6 days,,, If dats the condition den am abt to cross dat time,,,,isn't it?? Oh am tensed now..... Will def ring up my doc,,,, Thanx dear for pointing dat out to me,,,,otherwise it wud hav gone unnoticed,,,,
    Take care :)

7. PixiePart

PixiePart Silver IL'ite

Daddy's angel: I think its usually offered to everyone over the age of 30. Your doctor may not have advised an NT scan to you given your age. If its a normal/unassisted pregnancy then please don't take stress about missing the NT scan.

8. PixiePart

PixiePart Silver IL'ite

How are you guys making sure that you are eating right? In the books the kind of diet they mention- its almost impossible to eat that much food in a day. Are there anythings that you make sure you eat/drink every day without fail? What are you doing for protein? I am a non-vegetarian but this baby has decided to make sure I turn vegetarian- no forms of protein appeal to me- Meat, Chicken, eggs or even Dals for that matter. What would be the best bet for meeting the protein requirement?

9. Deepikad

Deepikad Silver IL'ite

Hi PinkSugar,

Congrats.... happy to have found you as we share the same doc...

You are right actually, i am due on 2nd Aug according to LMP and By Gestational age due on 31st July... Since this group is more active and i get a lot of support from all these ladies, i prefer this group..
    Dr CRM stays in jayanagar, i visit her at her private clinic timing 2pm-4pm. Though i stay on BG road, but i feel its worth visiting her at her clinic..
    In my last pregnancy ( which concluded with a M/C) i was visiting apollo.. but the rush there. she hardly has time.. its more a race to complete the no of pending files..
    No she does not recomend cc for all, since i have a incompetent cervix identified in last M/c.. so cc is preferred.

Have a healthy pregnancy..

10. Deepikad

Deepikad Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

All those who have graduated from 1st trimester, have you started sharing the good news....
    I am a little confused on this topic... i want to share the news ( its like everytime someone calls me its at the tip of my tongue but scared as well)

Needs some advice/ scolding ( If required) from you all!!!