1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

God!!! Manipulating pils, perfect hand doll h.. When will all these end????

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by BeStrongFeelUp, Dec 28, 2012.

1. BeStrongFeelUp

BeStrongFeelUp Bronze IL'ite

OH GOD
    PILS - Always with hatred and keen on not to let the dil to be happy and live her life, always looking for opportunities to create problem, and pull her and her family down.
    DH- Never Ever realizes the true colors of his family members, though he realizes, act as he is innocent and he knows nothing else. and evenmore acts perfectly and exactly the same way what his parents and sibling whats to. Taking only wife, all for granted and never ever realize she is also human and have feelings like him and his family members.

God pls, does these all problems will never end, or no other go & live with it till pils death or my death, is there no other go other than live these tortures.???? its all eating my life as cancer. When When When all these will end??? even by lucky one fine day if all these problems comes to end after years, at that time i may live physically, but dead emotionally.

2. Tashsin

Tashsin Gold IL'ite

Don't worry dear we all are on same track same problems with PIL...so don't waste your time and mind on them..but I know it really hurts..even I am going India next week for a small visit 1week only..but I am bit worried I don't know this time what drama will happen there..as my ILS..always want to creat diffrences between me and DH...

1 person likes this.
  3. aamrapali

aamrapali Gold IL'ite

Imagine that you are this lotus leaf - nothing sticks - little drops of water that you cannot feel - slowly, gradually drip down your forehead.... your cheeks, fall around and your shoulders.... and splash to the ground.....there, see - they are gone!

Lotus leaf - nothing sticks but the flower is so pure, untouched, radiant even in those muddy murky waters......

Aamrapali

8 people like this.
  4. Stressfull

Stressfull Silver IL'ite

Dear op
    I think there is no solution to these family threats until and unless ur hus willing to change , have u ever discussed these things with ur hus it must be like venting not as reporting.

It has been how many years into your marriage? I also faced similar problems but i had some sort of support from my dh slowly they will realize.

AnyWay i have been miles away from them its not a daily emotional torture, make ur own hobbies like painting, reading some novels it will definitely divert ur mind dont become weak emotionally it will affect u .tc

5. BeStrongFeelUp

Thanks for yours replies friends.

@aamrapali, yes it sounds very nice, but in really can we live like saint for all days and years??
    @stressful, its 7yrs, and i am so frustrated and totally exhausted with all these people around and with the problem with no expiry date. and now i am living only in abroad, but it doesnt make much difference and h is itself more than enough to keep me in miserable.

for such things in life we cant do anything other than being silently and ask God to answer for all.

6. jaanu143

jaanu143 Gold IL'ite

Just dont let them change ur life style , emotions....
    Never complain to DH abt their colors....becoz they wont be interested to know all that...instead u will get into troubles...
    stay calm and stay happy...

7. aamrapali

aamrapali Gold IL'ite

You do not have to live like a saint in everything - live your life with full zest and passion, just leave them out of it. Or try as much as you can to leave them out of it. Do not give importance or value to people and things that add no value to your life in the long run and in the larger scheme of things.

8. sambangi

sambangi Junior IL'ite

Hi ,

After marriage my hus s totally changin n shaping my behaviour accordin to his family .. i m irritated most o t times , fights with him .. wen we go fr temple she used to come triples in bike .. has this happened any were .. most o t times she does nt want us to leave alone .. DH will not support .. He will be out and out with his family side and we have to bear and support him ... We should have some common interests , thoughts , and be personal , littl selfish for his wife , his child to get of this ..

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  9. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

hi all,
    oh my god,,, y is everyone reading my mind??????
    its 6 yrs now in my married life and everytime we plan even a short visit to india, its like a nightmare , esp my DH goes wild n crazy and we both end up fighting with each other.. otherwise there are no fights b/w us.. but when we try to make plans to go to india, i see a diff husband who takes me for granted.. wants me to become a plastic with no emotions during our stay in india.,,this totally puts my marriage in jeopardy..

inspite of supporting my DH in everything... we are yet to buy our own house in india..
    these blood suckers just want to make me feel lonely (financially, emotionally)

i just pray to god to make me physically, emotionally stong person to tackle these challenges and make me a strong and bold person..

10. BeStrongFeelUp

Friends, till date, there no end. It seems never ending.
    i am frustrated, depressed and no energy is lift in me to cope up with life.
    is this is all my life?
    Is there no end?