1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Looking back

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 23, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I always have the habit of looking back and enjoying those moments. Sometimes when we feel lost and nothing interests that time its nice to look back at the old photos, our childhood photos , children's childhood photos and would come to know how we were at that time and how we are now. Also how much children have changed and as a baby how they were. Also looking at the photos taken on different occasions whether in our functions or whether while working in office reminds us the precious moments we spent with our relatives or friends.

I still have some old letters exchanged between and my sister, old greeting cards given by friends for birthday, anniversary, get well cards. Sometimes its so nice to go through them. Now a days no patience to write letters , so everyday me and my sister speak on phone. She does not know computer , otherwise would have chatted with her everyday.

Now of late I thought of going through the old threads to give fbs and found so many good write ups and for some which I wanted to give fbs as I had not given but found that those who had written those write ups are not active in IL. Miss those dear friends so much. Some were there since the time of inception of this site and some had come, wrote fine posts , also won award for finest post and became inactive in a short time. Also went through the old posts to give fbs but found that I had already given fbs and some I did not know what fb to give.

2 people like this.

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Viji aunty,

it is always nice to look back especially to fonder memories. That will certainly rejuvenate us and helps us in a way make our present feel nicer. That is why they say live in the present well because that present will soon become past and when we look back we want those fond memories :)

This being a Christmas break week, we are busy enjoying the crisp clear weather though cold with friends and family, building our own memories to look back!

2 people like this.
  3. seethavarma

seethavarma Gold IL'ite

Vijima,
    Good that your sister dosent know browsing ,you can hear her voice everyday
    regards

see

1 person likes this.
  4. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

hi viji,
    How are you ? as you said I too like to go through my old writings, letters and photos. Here the Bhajanotsav got ended today after four days' full schedule. Felt bored so thought of signing into indus. will go through your threads and come. Love to all.

ganges

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sabita dear thanks very much for the first feedback. I am always thrilled when I get the feedback from great writers of IL. True its always nice to look back at the fond memories. Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I could not reply yesterday as net was not available from yesterday afternoon till todayafternoon.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Ganga dear glad to see you here. I am fine. It was nice talking to you on phone. Glad you too like going through old letters etc. Waiting to read your fbs. Here Sapthangam has started from today, so enjoying attending . [ll.

ganges[/QUOTE]