Work From Home Opportunities in Singapore!

Discussion in 'Indians in Singapore' started by kalpsadit, Oct 4, 2006.

1. kalpsadit

kalpsadit New IL'ite

Hi,

I was working for an IT consultancy in singapore as recruitment consultant for an year. I'm not working currently as I have to take care of my 2 year old son. Can anyone suggest, if there are any opportunities to work from home in singapore. I'm very good in typing. I have solid experience in customer service, handling telesales.

2. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

See the classifieds

Hi

Pls check the straits times classifieds as there are lot of oppurtunities for working from home .

You can try with healthcare industries too, as they have this system of calling the patients for feedbacks, appointments etc. They pay by number of call basis.
    Other than that , if you are interested in teaching you can take home tuition for kids.Check with the nearest community clubs, recreation clubs near your block if you live in HDB flats.
    You also can call SINDA and check with them.
    Hope the above tips are useful.

Cheers:wave
    Vijee

3. Jaldeep

Jaldeep New IL'ite

Simplyrichsg.com

Has anyone signed up for this? Ms Irene Lim claims success and states the membership is $49.95. The ad appears at the bottom of the page of Singapore Forum.

4. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Re: Simplyrichsg.com

hi I didnt see the ad but be carefull if they are saying data entry jobs ..can get 100-5000 per week ...work from home ..kind of things. I dont think they are going to work!

5. Nagashree

Nagashree New IL'ite

Searching for job at home

Hi Everybody,
    I am very glad to join INDUS LADIES.com. I am new to this site. Please suggest the home based job for me. I have completed B.E in Civil and M.E water resources Engineering and management. Also I hav completed Hindiexams and PG Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS. I hav a small child of 14months old. so I cannot go out for working.But at the same time I dont want to waste my qualifications and also knowledge. so please send me information about home based jobs in my field or any freelancing job. So thal I can share and enhance the knowledge.

Nagashree

6. anithakarthik

anithakarthik New IL'ite

Help me out to find a job in Singapore

Hi everybody,
    I'm angayarkanni (alies) Anithakarthik. I'm new to Indusladies and i'm very happy to be a part of it. I'm a post graduate in physics. My passion is teaching. I love dancing. My husband is a technician and my son is in his nursery. I'm staying in choa chu kang. Actually, i need a job which can be done at home. I don't want to be apart from my son when i work. There is nobody to take care of him. I can place a maid which i don't want. I get enough time everyday when my son goes to school. So, i don't want to waste my time. I've not done B.Ed., but, i've teaching experience. I've taken physics for the students of classes 6 - 10th in India.I'm ready to take home tution also. If anybody can help me, i'll be greatful.
    Thank You one and all.

Yours
    AnithaKarthik

7. peekyboo

peekyboo Senior IL'ite

Re: Seeking a job from home

hiiiii~!!!!!

8. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Hi AnithaKarthik,

Welcome to IL and may your stay be pleasant here.

You can try in the neighborhood CCs and pass your contact number to them, alternatively you can put small posters in their notice boards and thru them in the notice boards under each block so that all will know abt you. Hope this helps.

Cheers
    Vijee

9. peekyboo

peekyboo Senior IL'ite

10. anithakarthik

anithakarthik New IL'ite

Thank u for ur wonderful suggestions. I'll try this.