1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dark skin/Tanning/Pigmentation Problems & Solutions/Remedies

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by anuchandu, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Dark spots and marks on face. Pls help

Hello Sindhu,
    Why don't you check with dermatologist. They might be a good help here as you have your wedding in just 4 weeks. We are not sure, why you have dark spots apart from chicken pox marks.
    Good luck.

2. sindhukp

sindhukp New IL'ite

Hi Puni

Thanks for your reply. I am living in the UK and its quite expensive going to a dermatologist. I am only coming to India 2 weeks before my wedding. So I am slowly preparing for the wedding. It would be great if you can advise on any home based product for fair skin and also what sort of face products to use to have a glowing skin on my wedding day.

Thanks
    Sindhu

3. Happysoul1234

Happysoul1234 Gold IL'ite

Take 1 cup of besan and add about a tablespoon of haldi to it. Mix this well and put into a container.

To use, take a spoonful of the mixture and mix it with some yogurt if you have oily skin or milk if your skin is dry. It should look like a paste. Put this on your face and leave on for 3-4 minutes and wash off. Do this twice a day. Worked wonders for me at my wedding! Can also be used on neck.

4. babyraji

babyraji Silver IL'ite

Hi Sindukp,
    i wuld 2 suggest u with a home remedy which has worked not only with me but my friends 2.
    use either neem leaves(fresh if u can get is very effective) or the neem powder which is available in stores n mix withplain water n apply it on ur face ,neck,hands n legs.leave it untill its dry n then wash it off with very little besan.do not use soap .
    it is better 2 apply it bfore bed time n wash off.
    this makes the complexion very clear as it removes all the marks even the chicken pox marks 2 some extent.but c 2 it wether it suits u?

bye
    raji

5. sindhukp

sindhukp New IL'ite

Hi all

Thanks for your prompt response.I am glad there has been responses. I shall try those and feedback.. I should be able to pick the neem leaves or atleast neem powder.

Thanks for your time and keep those responses coming!

Regards
    Sindhu

6. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

For a glowing face, mix some turmeric (not store bought one, but the one called kasturi manjal) with milk cream, if ur skin is dry, or lemon juice, if ur skin is oily. Mix both, put the pack on fae and neck, wash off after 20 mts. For marks on the face, try mixing red sandal powder with again milk cream or lemon juice, depending on what type of skin u have, apply leae for 30 mts. and wash off.

Another pack for glowing skin is a mixture of milk powder, curd, lemon juice, rose water. Apply, allow to dry and wash off. All these if done on a regular basis will prove effective even in 4 weeks.

7. ashukrishna

ashukrishna Bronze IL'ite

hello sindhu,
    best wishes for ur wedding...
    my friend tried tis and also my relatieves...
    mix equal quantity of mint leaves, cucumber , n half of honey n limejuice
    (all these r herbal bleachin, toning, agents tht provide u gud glow, soft shiney natural touch...)
    apply until dry on face, neck, hands almost over body if u wish. thn take bath. u can c a better change in jus 4 days... it suits all type of skin .
    nw i'm also trying d same n got gud feedbck 4m my frndz n neighbours...
    r
    use tis b4 u bath n
    u can use cucumber, honey, limejuice/rosewater... when ever u wish through out the day
    never 4get to drink plenty of water... if possible fresh fruit juices without sugar

pls try yaar... it gave gud satisfactory result for me, my friends n their frnds..

8. sindhukp

sindhukp New IL'ite

Thanks to all of you. I am amazed at the speed of responses. Great I will follow those and let you know how it all went.

Great job guys

Regards
    Sindhu

9. gauridatta

gauridatta New IL'ite

Hi sindhu
    U can drink one grapefruit+orange+lemon juice with apple cider vinegar everyday in the evening to have a glowing skin. If u have oily or combination skin u can apply it on ur face also but avoid if u have dry skin.
    ACV works a lot for me, but we get here grocery brand only if u can get bragg"s brand there try that add 1 tbsp first in the juice stir and drink its little sour but i like a lot it will def. make u fair and give ur skin a huge glow. Eat as much fruits as u can and try doing walking/jogging in the evening which will keep ur body toned and will add natural blush to ur cheeks also.
    any thing more do tell me

GAURI

10. ashukrishna

ashukrishna Bronze IL'ite

hi gauri...
    ur tip is too cool ... thanx a ot.. but i dnt find apple cider veniger in chennai....is there n alternative pls...
    also can u explain the quantity wise... is it 1 full orange , 1 full lemon... r 2.. r jus lime...is it gud to add sugar... is it gud if i add mint leaves along vid it...
    roughly in how many days v can expect d change... as i plan to try tis.. as my marriage 'll be in the month of june...
    cheers!!!:)
    ashu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.