1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

anybody watching "Bade ache lagte hain"

Discussion in 'TV' started by preethignan, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Dear all please count me in too..

Me an avid lover of BALH especially RAYA ;) they just rock.

I know Karvachauth episode is on its way for us to get back all those good old days of nok-jokes and RAYA moments back...

2. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

I read some updates that it will be Ayesha who will finally step aside and get Ram-Priya together. The entire Kapoor and Sharma Families will finally manage to put some sense into her head. Actually Ram-Ayesha marriage is not legal as per law, so currently Ayesha is feeling insecure and behaving badly but will soon realise her folly and reunite the love birds.

In that case what about Rajat? I thought Rajat will start making Ram jealous and all that. lets wait for the story to unfold. so far the story is going good.

Even Sid needs to get his due back, including ditching Ayesha.

1 person likes this.
  3. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

As per the new promos Ram Kapoor is gonna die :spin As per reports he's getting a lot of film offers after Udaan and SOTY. So he's not ableto juggle between his small and big screen commitments and has told Ekta about his decision. So Ram Kapoor will be leaving the show :drowning

I just hope this is another TRP stunt, coz seriously the entire flavour of BALH will be gone. Ofcourse soap queen Ekta will tag Rajat-Priya and make it a happy family. :bonk

But what about Aayesha and Sid's crime. All these might remain unaswered. :hide:

4. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Hey yes friends...I too just saw the ad for the mega episode which will be clubbed with Kya Huaa Tera Vada.

How can Ram Kapoor die? I mean he is the lead character. I am sure one single PRIYA or an AYESHA or NATASHA or even the cutie pie PIHOO etc etc cannot take the serial ahead.

5. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

Please don't kill him. A long term coma or something. How will the cutie pie pihoo take it.
    On a serious note the story was watchable because it was mid life or 40's age group romance between the two leads. If Ram is gone than it will be like any other serial. Also, like any other ektha serial.:rant

6. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Hey ladies,

I read some updates that after Anushka shoots point blank, both Ram and Pradeep will get hurt. But it will be Pradeep who is more critical. After some time he too will get better. And Kya Hua.. will take 10 year leap.

In Bade...Priya wins the custoday case from Ram. Lets see if this updates are true or not

7. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tonite suspense will come to an end ladies have patience and wait ;)

8. rkgurbani

Hi Ladies,

Have not watched Bade Achche Lagte hai for more than a month...was actually taking some time off with my parenst and decided to take a break from the Ekta Kapoor world!!!

Just had a glimpse of the serial yesterday and I have not missed much...so lets see what happens...can Pihoo stay without Priya, Can Ram handle his daughter and what will be Ayesha's state taking care of two kids!?

9. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

Pihoo will be staying with Ram... and Ayesha will playing a devil mom...who will come in Ram's good books..... just my guess...

10. rkgurbani

Anything is possible in a Balaji Telefilms serial!

1 person likes this.