1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Big Boss Season 6 -- Anyone follows?

Discussion in 'TV' started by falgunid18, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Sidhu ji is out of BB house yar, he must have find it difficult to deal with women empowerment (which is not at all actually).. He was like real good man in BB for season 6.

2. maroon

maroon Gold IL'ite

This is the first time Iam watching this show - for the past 1 month. Goodness, what drama by Imam..can't believe someone can behave that way in front of camera. Don't know why but I find Delnaaz very fake... so tough to judge people - I like Ashika, Karishma.. but don't know why ashika got evicted.. haven't seen the earlier episodes.. anyone knows?
    Another thing that kind of surprises me.. for these seemingly high profile ppl, is 50lac a huge amount? More so, for ppl like Siddu?

3. gayathrivijay12

gayathrivijay12 Gold IL'ite

Did anybody see yesterday's episode?? jyoti amgee entry into dat other house is a good trp booster...but this aashka's drama was too much...Why should she cry that much seeing jyoti?? all nautankisss

Coming to the main house everybody change stances just like that..Karishma seems to be ok but her father expired just two weeks back and now she is back to action...

4. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

i have started to get a feeling that Delnaaz is faking. After the scene where everybody was supposed to pick 2 names - one for best and other for worst or something, i dint like the way she broke down and became emotional. ofcourse she alone knows the pain of her broken marriage all due respect to that but every now and then she is breaking down i feel she is using that to gain sympathy and win the show.

To Rajeev she says she doesnt want to discuss past on the camera, but with Sana,Ashka and others she keeps detailing them about her past on camera. ofcourse she is Bhaktiyar's sister so we can expect a lot of drama and masala from her. whatever but i have a feeling she is faking.

14 years into a marraige and no children,was that the cause for their divorce, but whatever reason both have come into this show for publicity and both are faking. I thought Delnaaz was genuine but now i dont feel so

5. mrudha

mrudha Senior IL'ite

Oh my god drama queen Rakhi sawant is in big boss :bonk

1 person likes this.
  6. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

:spin:spin God help us!!

7. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Rakhi S went in only for a short time.
    Most of the inmates are TV actors and cry at the drop of a hat . They are earning good money here , every week they spend means more money though they have to cook, clean .
    Delnaz, Rajeev, Ashka , Sana and the rest of the actors are all playing to the gallery fully made-up day and night waiting for the camera to zoom on them.They know that crying is an assured way to get prime time, same goes for dancing, fighting etc.
    Yes Delnaz seems to be too goody -goody.

The Padosi village house is really depressing, with a well and all.Seems to be a punishment for the high-flying inmates!
    Askha is happily cooking for the rest on a kerosene stove and chula !

1 person likes this.
  8. kuttysnandu

kuttysnandu Junior IL'ite

I have been following BB6 from day 1.
    I like ashka and lately i started liking sana khan too..
    Wish delnaaz wins..
    Hate urvashi n group..
    Yesterday was fun.. Niketan revealed about karishma..
    Nw the game will be fun :)
    Keep watching BB.

9. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

heyy... me too... a bigg boss fan.... I too dont like Urvashi.... feels she is very diplomat... i used to like delnaz.. but recently saw her diplomacy as well....
    ashka and sana are good.... lets see who goes out of the house this week

10. jog

jog New IL'ite

I feel that everybody is changing their game. I feel Imam is just trying to grab attention, as the rest have started to bycott him. Delnaz sweet inocent face has been blown apart. Nikethan is a cunning guy.