gynecologist in sharjah

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by immini, Sep 26, 2009.

1. gara

gara New IL'ite

hey....i suggested dr jasbir from zulekha guasis also left the contact number in my prev post sharjah n guasis not make mush of a diff.if u get a chance go to her.she is very polite n freindly as well......dunno abt other gyaenn in that area as i said i live in bur dubai.

hope ur prob will be solved soon ,let me kow.rgds

2. immini

immini New IL'ite

hi ansu

finally i have decided to go to zulekhs dubai and booked appointment for pramila tarneja...sorry gara actually i was searching jasbir in dubai zulekha but since u had said jasbir kaur so cudn't mak eout coz the one in dubai is jasbir chatwal

but thanks a ton to u lovely ladies for taking time out and advicing me

if pramila does.t suit me then i shall book for jasbir for sure

thank u all once again

3. deemba

deemba New IL'ite

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am planning to have my baby at GMC hospital Ajman. As it is a planned C section I would like to know if anybody has gone through a C section in the same hospital. Also would like know if a general ward is better than a pvt ward?

4. smahalakshmi

smahalakshmi Senior IL'ite

Hi Deemba

I recently had my C Section in GMC, Ajman. The services were really good. I didn't feel any pain after the C Section. I still remember how my sister was suffering after her delivery. I really thank my doctors for giving me a such a nice service.

The nurses are also very good and very kind enough. They all are well trained to handle babies and delivers their duty with a smile in their face.

All the best for your delivery.

5. smahalakshmi

smahalakshmi Senior IL'ite

Dear Immini

I had left a message to your another thread, i think it is with the name "good gyneac in Sharjah". I had given there a contact number for Dr Indrani. Anyhow, I'll give it you again. Her Mobile number is 050 8925867. She is having her own clinic in Sharjah - Nobel Medical Centre. She is a visiting doctor in GMC Ajman. You can go for regular check up to her clinic and for delivery she will take you to GMC. She will take care about your admission procedures in GMC. So, you need not go and register in advance. She will take care.
    When are you due to deliver? All the best.

6. deemba

deemba New IL'ite

Thankyou so much. My daughter was born on November 8th, 2009. Like you said GMC is a good hospital and the services were good. My parents are here to help me out. My baby is doing fine and so am I. Thanks again for the info. Where do you stay by the way?

7. Pragadha

Pragadha Senior IL'ite

hai,

First, congrats for u and ur child. i have a plan to deliver my baby in ajman GMC. Cud u tell me how much will it cost for ceasarean and for normal delivery. I will be thankful if u clear me with this.

8. Brindasri

Brindasri New IL'ite

Dears,

Please let me know which doctor to consult in GMC Ajman for check-up & for delivery. I heard that there is no private room after delivery. I am due in August 2012. Kindly help

Brindasri S

9. sivaranjaniadi

sivaranjaniadi Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends, now Dr.Indrani in Salem medical centre , sharjah