What brought you here?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by satchitananda, Mar 5, 2011.

1. redish

redish New IL'ite

My interest for India ( soon going to marry my fiance from India (me Swiss)) brought me here.

And I love that it's only ladies talk :)

2. Lubna89

Lubna89 New IL'ite

I came across this site while searching for jobs from home. Found this site to be very informative in all topics.

3. sexdoll

sexdoll Guest

I am really very happy to register in this forum. We get end to end information on so many things.

4. JenJen

JenJen New IL'ite

One of my friend recommend me to this site . Also I would to make new friends:)

5. navyar

navyar Gold IL'ite

I came to know about this website only recently while googling information.

I landed in the post titled 'My Mom this & my mom that' in Family & Relationship Forum - Marriage, Spouse & in laws - Married Life - My Mom This and My mom that' by snm 1984. Praise to the wonderful poem by 'soulful' therein!

Whilst going through the aforesaid thread and all the replies, at one point I couldn't stop myself from creating an account to reply to a post in the above thread. So that was my first post here.

Soon I started looking at newer threads/posts in the same forum. This is such a decent, meaningful online community. In this short period of my association here, I regretted many times for not knowing this place a little earlier.

The only complaint on IL site is – getting out of it is really hard! :spin

Wish to hear from other ILites, New and old. Because I always wonder ... how did you all find this place?

6. bellaswan

bellaswan New IL'ite

hi all...I have been hitting this website while searching in google on many topics, like shopping in chennai, gardening, books and housings, it was very useful in so many ways to me.
    Have been a silent reader on many topics here.
    Today I decided to create a ID for me and be an active member hereafter.

Nice meeting you all. :)

7. LunaDoveDesigns

LunaDoveDesigns Silver IL'ite

A desire to learn more about a culture I didn't grow up in, so I can pass something down to my daughter, who is half Indian, and whose Indian half of the family cut us off after her father and I got un-married.

8. Mastermind007

Mastermind007 New IL'ite

All the way searching a good place to meet new peoples around the world and to share more things about me and my carrier

9. jdey

jdey New IL'ite

Freud said that strangers will always give you a high,as they don't have a pre conceived notion and they listen....Guess...That's the basic psychological urge we all experience in some way or the other....

10. minedrean

minedrean New IL'ite

I'm here because it is part of research the indians and its my pleasure to know more about them. :)