Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. R3sHmA

R3sHmA New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

I'm Reshma... staying in warqaa. Basically I'm from Kerala, brought up in mumbai. I've been in Dubai for six years now and a year in Oman. Was working until God blessed me with my beautiful angel. She is 4 now and started going to school. Very particular about her accessories, she inspired me to make hair accessories to match her dresses. Now keep myself busy making headbands, hair clips, kanzashi fabric flowers for dress making etc.. I have absolutely no idea about sewing but keenly interested to learn especially frocks.

I've come across this forum several times but never took time to read. Y'day I read some posts on this forum and learned how everyone here make friends, help each other not only by exchanging informations but also provide emotional support, advises to resolve personal problems.... I mean its really great. I would love to join yall.. Looking forward to make friends here...

Happy Navratri!

Reshma

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Gregpole, Daddu, Crystly, Nivi and Anushya
    Welcome you all to Indusladies community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Gregpole do let us know more about yourself.

Daddu do browse through the forum to get familiar with the site.

Crystly hope you will have great time here.

Nivi nice to know that your queries were solved from this site. Hope to see you active around the site.

Anushya your work is very beautiful but do share them here Hobbies, Arts & Crafts will look forward to see your other work in this forum.

3. Arunarc

Hello Srdip, Viji, Natssajin, Jade and Reshma
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Srdip as you were actively reading the posts for such a long time now would to see to active posting yourself in this site. Hope you will have a great time here.

Viji nice to know about you. Happy Desara to you and your family.
    But I had to remove the link to your external blog as it is against the forum etiquette. If you are interested in a link exchange, please write to support@indusladies.com.

Natssajin browse through the forums and I am sure you will find something or the other very interesting.

Jade whatelse you do either then shopping do let us know.:) Have a great time here.

Reshma you can learn from Sewing / Tailoring / Stitching and would like to see your kids accessories that you have done here Creative Crafts will look forward to see your work.
    Thank you for the good words for the members and for the site. Do interact with members here to make friends.

4. ishwariya

ishwariya New IL'ite

hi im new to this site ,i need to know the best green tea name ,which will help to reduce weight

5. daddy

daddy New IL'ite

Dear IL members,

This is Masud from Gujarat. I am here to make my wife's ( she doesnt speak English hence she wont be able to communicate ) life better and easier with your advice.

I have been a member of IL for quite sometime now and was just reading some helpful posts and now decided to ask some questions as well. Hoping some helpful info from the IL members.

Hope you all are enjoying the festivities already!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  6. Mezy

Mezy New IL'ite

Hi Ladies

My name is Carlin, and I am actually not Indian at all. My grandparents are from Germany, and my parents and sibling were all born here in Canada. About two years I met an Indian man, named Bhooshan, and we have been dating ever since. He was born in India but his family moved to Canada from Maharastra a few years back, and his parents are very non-traditional. We are planning to get married when he is done school, and in the mean-time I have moved in with him and his parents. They seem to have accepted me as a DIL even though we are not yet married (though according to Canadian laws we are considered "common-law spouses").

Basically I am joining this site to learn how to be a good DIL, wife, and (one day) mother, according to Indian standards. Even though my in-laws are very traditional, they must have some expectations as to how a wife or DIL must act. Luckily in this way I am very traditional, my biggest barrier is learning how to cook Indian foods! I'm afraid, thanks to my mother, I was never really taught to cook.

Anyway, I hope to learn a lot from all of you, and thank you all in advance for your help.

Regards,
    Carlin

7. Bhagyamathi

Bhagyamathi New IL'ite

Hi all. New to this forum :)

8. Arunarc

Hello Ishwariya, Masud, Carlin and Bhagyamathi

Ishwariya there are many brands like G-Tea, BrewBerry Green tea, Darjeeling Green tea, Lipton Natural Green Tea, Twinnings, Tetley, Himalaya Herbal Teas, these are the brands availabe in India. As I am not a tea drink I cannot guide you well but you can find it out from Healthy Food & Living - IndusLadies you will find all the information.

Masud you havn't added what type of help your wife needs.... anyway you can add her problems in appropreate forum so that you will get good response and better help from the members.
    Yes we all are enjoying the festival. Hope you too having a good time.

Carlin nice to know about you a very warm welcome into the site. Do browse through the forums and you can get all the information. There is Indian Recipes too where you will find all types of recipes and they are very easy to cook. All the very best for everything in your life.

Bhagyamathi do let us know more about yourself, do browse through the forums and have a wonderful time here.

9. Murlina

Murlina New IL'ite

Sai Ram to everyone. i'm S. Murlina Devi from Malaysia. Working under Project Develpoment. As i'm new, i would like to know more about this site. Thank you and Have a good day......

Regards,
    Murlina@leena

10. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Dear ILite's,

Remember me, am @ Senorita your fellow ILite..

Doing some random search in net and all i landed up is here @ Indus Ladies :) after couple of yrs tough. I felt like coming home after seeing IL and didn't waste a second to login back (my bad forgot password :bonk) thanks for option "forget password".

Hope every one doing fine, all my love to IL and beautiful friends i made here and lovely moments i have spent @ this wonderful land. Touch wood am still connect to few of friends but missed this place badly.. My work keeps me so busy and life's changed into busy in 3 yrs of span.

My journey at IL was always a nostalgic for me..
    Thanks a lot!!