1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Amazing results with amway nutilite protein powder

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by Savtri, Jul 23, 2012.

1. ramyapradeep

ramyapradeep Silver IL'ite

very much YES..you can give it to babies esp to 1 year kid but the quantity should be less.A small ice cream spoon of half the table spoon.I started protein powder for my daughter as soon as she turned 1.I really saw the results.she looked better in just 1 week.Add it with milk and give them. morning & night.

2. ramyapradeep

sent u a PM..please check.

3. ramyapradeep

I am a trained Nutrilite Health Advisor. Would be certified soon.Hope I can help you here.
    Since you are still breastfeeding you might lack calcium and iron also.If in case you have not continued iron and calcium for min 6 months after ur delivery obviously lack of iron and calcium could be the reason.In take is more important for such problems esp in ur case since you are breastfeeding.
    But for ur question about hair fall alone i can suggest u Satinique 2 in 1 shampoo or Satinique conditioner for hair fall.For g8 hair growth u can use Amla oil.That gives excellent result widely.
    For your kids,Nutrilite kids drink i available.Not necessary u have to ask doctor.I have a doctor from Ramachandra hospital recently joined in our team.HE told us tat these days many doctors in his hospitals recommend this drink for children.
    Personally i have given it to my SIL's son who dont eat properly.he is continuing it for 4th tin now since my SIL herself was satisfied seeing him eating better & nt feeling ill often.
    u can take mixed fruit flavour over the othe ones for the reason u wanted it for.

4. deepd

deepd Gold IL'ite

Hi nnsa
    You can safely go ahead with Nutralite Kids protein drink for Your younger son. I am giving it to my 2 year old DD for last 4 months.
    As I am having hypothyroid so I am not using protein powder for my self. But I am taking daily and natural B and am feeling good with them. My hair fall got under control with natural B.

P.S. I am not a distributor of AMway. I am using various supplements for myself and my family.

1 person likes this.
  5. ramyapradeep

Good to know.Try adding Bio C along with this for your thyroid problem dear.

6. nnsa

nnsa New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for the detailed response. U r right i never took iron and calcium supplements for first 6 months after delivery while breastfeeding, started to take it regularly only over last couple of months ( when my son already had turned one). I will sure try the amla oil or shampoo( as such i want to first control my hairfall as i think the hair is growing as usual but falling at a rapid rate).I will sure try the nutrilite for my kids, could any one of u please suggest the best place ( cheaper and fresh stock ones) to buy the protein powder, i read somewhere not to buy at amazon.com in the reviews

7. ramyapradeep

Do you stay at Texas right now?
    Check out for any Amway distributors in your place or if you have anyone's ABO number you can directly get it from amway in a discount rate.
    If you are within India I can give you my ABO no.You can directly get through that number in a discount rate.
    If in chennai very much I can get it for you :)

8. drsurabhijain

drsurabhijain Silver IL'ite

its always good to consult a doctor/ nutrition consultant before taking anything....

I will never recommend any protein supplement for long duration of time.....

9. ramyapradeep

You can very much consult a doctor before taking and no harm in that.
    Protein can be taken regularly even in long duration but not in same quantity.It need to be reduced if you wanted to take it on regular basis for long run.If for any health issues or deficiency then the dosage could be more until it gets cured.
    Any normal person should consume protein everyday equal to his body weight but in grams.
    i.e., A 60 kg person should consume 60 gms of protein everyday.lack in protein leads to immunity,weight related problems etc.
    Its not very sure that we get this amount in our daily meals.

10. sanooja

sanooja Bronze IL'ite

Monavie protein powder is also wonderful product.