trading

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by gumsi, Aug 23, 2012.

1. gumsi

gumsi New IL'ite

Hi,Gumsi again,
    I would like to know if any member here is a trader. Been trading for several years now and it is a great way to make money from home. It is great for people who have young families to take care of and cannot go out to work. Or, for people like me who do not like to travel in the heat and traffic of chennai which is where i am based. :) .
    I would really like to know if there are any traders, especially women.
    Thanks.

2. Hemakamya

Hemakamya New IL'ite

Hi gumsi..

I wasinto trading till a few months back.. had my baby in june.. looking forward to start soon..ofcourse i missed the bus these months..just waiting on the benches....meantime, Iwanted to learn nuances of dialy/weekly trading....have mostly been an investor...burnt my hands sometimes in trading..this time, made up my mind that iw ill take some kind of training...any suggestions....buddy me up to help me.??:)

3. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite

I'm interested in doing online share trading, reading about it now.

4. gumsi

gumsi New IL'ite

Hii,
    great to hear from you. Had posted this some time back and had almost given up hope of getting a reply!
    I am mostly a trader and when i make a wrong trade i become an investor in that particular stock:). I learnt to trade by making mistakes and eliminating them one by one. Been trading for close to 10 yrs now. My trick now is to track just 8/9 stocks and see how they move and then make my move. So many stocks are close to 2/3 yr lows now. Bhel for example is a good buy once it gets below 215. Then there is sesagoa.
    I wish we could hear from other traders. It would be great to exchange ideas, wouldnt it?

5. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

Yes i am a full time stock and commodity trader.I trade stock mostly rarely commodities mostly gold.