SaiSatcharitra Group Parayan - Vijayadasmi 24th Oct(Wed) – Interested pls participate

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Re: SaiSatcharitra Group Parayan - Vijayadasmi 24th Oct(Wed) – Interested pls partici

Dear Mahalaksmi (armlakshmi) Sister,

Welcome to IL Family,

Since you are a new comer here please go through #1 and #2 of this thread carefully.

Please also understand that even if a single person fails to read in the Group parayan the whole thing will be upset, so drop ina round Oct 20th for your Chapters and complete the parayan.

Please assure and kindly reconfirm too...

2. Saisakthi

Re: SaiSatcharitra Group Parayan - Vijayadasmi 24th Oct(Wed) – Interested pls partici

Dear Jeyasutha Sister,

Welcome to IL Family,

Since you are a new comer / first timer please go through #1 and #2 of this thread carefully.

Please also understand that even if a single person fails to read in the Group parayan the whole thing will be upset, so drop ina round Oct 20th for your Chapters and complete the parayan.

Please assure and kindly reconfirm too...

3. Saisakthi

Dear Gayathri (KayaAiyer) Sister,

Welcome to IL Family,

Since you are a new comer / first timer please go through #1 and #2 of this thread carefully.

Please assure and kindly reconfirm too... Glad Baba has brought you here, May Baba bless you with the career of your choice soon.

Complete the parayan with faith and experience it for yourself...

4. Saisakthi

Dear Riya Sister,

Thanks for the confirmation and thanks for referring to others afmily members too.

Reading the Online reading Saisatchritra (all languages) - please click Saisatcharitra in my signature, it is directly from Shirdi Sanasthan's weblink.

May Baba fulfill your wishes and bless your home with joy and peace.

5. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Please count me in, I would like to do parayan with you guys,

6. Saisakthi

Dear Veeramachaneni Sister,

Thanks for your interest, Have you been reading Sai satchraitra, please also go through #1 and #2 for more details and drop in for any queries.

May baba bless us always

7. sujisaran

sujisaran Silver IL'ite

hi saisakthi sister

i am silent reader of your posts !! i am expecting my little one with in few days or it may be today !! so i can't join in this . really feeling very bad!! actually i am expecting this opportunity for very long , now i got this but i am not in a position to perform so please count me for your prayers for my safe delivery and littleone's wellness. i am in london, we want to manage alone (me and my dh) i am asking baba want to give me the strength for normal delivery energy for managing alone so please pray for me!! i am thankful for your kind service

regards
    sujisaran

1 person likes this.
  8. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Dear SaiSakthi Sister, I checked #1,#2 and I am not a 1st time reader. Thank you. I will be checking IL often.

9. Saisakthi

Thanks for your confirmation, May baba be with us and bless us always..

10. gajala

gajala Senior IL'ite

Hi Saisakthi sister,

Thanks for including me in the parayan. Yes I would definitely do it without fail. I shall go through the suggested posts and get back to you for any clarifications.

Thanks Again
    Gajala