Urgent prayer for life for an accident victim with severe head injuries

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by tanmayi, Sep 6, 2012.

1. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Hav been folllowing this post so closely. In fact, I was just tellin my MIL about her and saw ur latest post. Very very sad. May her soul rest in peace and may God grant her family the strength to bear this loss.
    True as you said, it is the Almighty who ultimately decides what is the result. Dont't worry. This very Almighty will open the door and make sure her kids are taken care of.

2. Pranjjal

Pranjjal Gold IL'ite

Sorry to hear this, big big loss for kids. May her soul rest in peace. God please do take care of kids.

3. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Just saw this post...May her soul rest in peace. Feel very bad for the kids. God bless them and give them strength..they are so young:-(

4. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Dear Tanmayi

Very shocked and saddened to read your last post on your friend's passing away. I pray God to rest the departed Soul rest in eternal peace.

Its extremely difficult for the family to cope with elderly parents, jobless husband, young kids......... but we think in a way, but Almighty decides in a different way. Nothing in our hands. If one door is closed by Him, another door will be opened by Him and I am sure the kids and the family will be taken care of by Him. He may have different plans.

Heartfelt condolences to the family.

Kind Regards
    Shanti

5. tanmayi

tanmayi Bronze IL'ite

Actually I don't know whether I can discuss this on this forum but yes, her family still need prayers. (My hope doesnot die no matter he listens or not) She is 32 married at 20 and since then lived a hell of life. Her's was a love marriage intercaste and that guy was not as educated as she was and very narrow minded. He left the job after the marriage and she was in a good position and worked very hard to sustain it. Being in a private organisation and because of the distance frequently she reaches home late. He was good for few years after the marriage but his family fully brainwashed him saying that one day she will leave him as he does not have anything. His family also, I saw during the funeral, are very ignorant and unfriendly types and actually don't fit in a sophisticated family. He would beaten her up every night, let her not eat food and physically abused her a lot. She lodged FIR also many times but we still don't know despite all this why she has chosen to live with him and never listened to any of us who advised her to go for a separation. Till her accident, she was in full faith that one day he will understand her value. He became very suspicious about all her movements, in fact to that level he openly criticises her and her family saying that all the ladies in the family who are employed are a kind of prostitutes. She was very worried about her kids, fell seriously ill due to stress even after so much of verbal and physical abuse, continued to work for paying the school fee, rent etc. etc.

Now she is no more. children are very scared to go with his father and none of us like to leave them with him as he is not reliable. Moreover kids closely witnessed how he used to beat and scold her mother on a daily basis. They were pleading the maternal grand parents not to send them with him, ofcouse which they would not do.

At the moment, there are many questions, issues, legal battles for the custody of kids, very saddened kids and the parents of the deceased. Me and my husband volunteered to take care of the children but they are not very comfortable doing so for reasons not explained to me...

I am feeling very sad for all the above.

6. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Tanmayi Sister,

Sorry to hear that she did not survive the treatment and left her kids. May her soul rest in peace.

I feel she has lived her life marrying this gentleman who could not take care of his family, probably God did not want her to suffer any more.

I can understand that children are left behind without her, but god would have different plans for upbringing them.

May Baba give strength to the family and the kids be blessed with foster parents.

Appreciate your nobleness that she had a good friend to feel for her which is also obselete these days, May Baba bless you too, Take care,

7. raghavikakarla

raghavikakarla Senior IL'ite

God is always wid us....let us have firm faith in Him...He's listening to us all..

8. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Very sad to hear that her life was a living death even when she was alive. Her suffering had perhaps crossed the boundaries that is why God had to make a decision for her life.

We hope and wish that now her kids should be well taken care of. Of course no one can replace a mother's love, but God will surely open some way.

1 person likes this.