1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband went to prostitute

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shweta4u, Sep 5, 2012.

1. apaasn

apaasn Gold IL'ite

If you are going to forgive him,if you think everything will be alright from now.If you really believe this wont be repeated again then no need to involve his parents.
    But do warn him,if this happens again,if you even have a doubt he is upto something then you will inform his parents!

2. Abhilaasha

Abhilaasha Bronze IL'ite

Hello Swetha ,

Good to hear back from you .Please do not quit your job completely .You need to be finacially independent if at all anything happens in future .

Well How come he never thought of the pain he would cause to his parents when he planned and looked for sex with prostitutes and craiglist ? Well the point is not to cause pain to his parents or him or to tarnish his reputation but to make him aware that if he mess up in future its just not you who will know about it.Also be prepared the FIL and MIL could still support their son and find faults with you and blame you for their son's immoral behaviour .

3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Someone who can "ask husband to go out for drinks" is not able to decide whether to involve in-laws in it and is very very embarrassed to go for marriage counselling?

You have bravely dealt with a miscarriage, questionable behavior from husband, husband visiting a prostitute, have a ten month old baby, give oral sex to husband, post about that in a forum, even in such a devastating situation you are quite coherent about your next step (no divorce), realize you have to live with your decision, and much more... you are already strong enough, and don't need much support. Good for you.

Why do I get the feeling this is a man's wording?

A very well-crafted troll thread. The only give-away was a tad over-emphasis on sex, sex drive, oral sex.

3 people like this.
  4. hisandhiya

hisandhiya Bronze IL'ite

hi

no men is disciplined.no men is Lord Rama.If any one(men) is disciplined that means he doesn't get any chance.All men have affairs except wife.This is true and this is practical too.

I am sorry if i hurt anyone.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  5. shweta4u

shweta4u New IL'ite

Hello Rihana,
    I am very hurt by your post.
    When I said I will ask my husband for drink I did not mean to go out bar hopping.
    Going out for discussion in some restaurant/bar so that we are on neutral grounds. No baby or Inlaws to disturb us.
    Calling me troll was very bad attitude. It makes mockery of my bad situation.
    If you do not have anything helpful to say atleast do not say hurtful things.
    It may look like story to you but I am living it here.
    I have enough pain as it is do not bring more tears to my eyes.

7 people like this.
  6. puspita

puspita Silver IL'ite

What a generalization!!!:drowning
    How can u tell every man is a cheater???? Not true at all!!!
    And if u think like that then, all women are also cheater...Isn't it??? Coz if every man has an affair then every woman has one too.....
    Ufff...

3 people like this.
  7. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Shweta what do you think your inlaws will do after listening to this?I mean you know your in laws well..Are they people who take advantage of situation now or later?Or they people who warn their son and could get back things in control?You are a better judge here again so hear your mind.

And JMO please dont leave your job.Even though you are thinking situation is under control just in case if future is not what you are expecting to be your job,money family everything is gone

8. Shenmugapriya

Shenmugapriya New IL'ite

Thats an awful thing that your husband did... and by hiding that from your and his family, you are giving him the notion that he can get away with what he did. Now that he knows that you would try to maintain his reputation, he would not hesitate from repeating the same in the future and you will end up covering up for him. Are you sure having such a guy as a father is good for your kid.
    Think about it... All the very best.
    You have got something he does not have - your kid. Be brave and fight back

9. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Shweta,
    Get STD's checked for your hubby as well and also go for vaccination of cervic cancer which will take 3 doses of 8 mons time (came to know about this through session). Women are most prone in these cases. No sex while this dosage happens.

10. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

It should be not all men are perfect - some has hidden secrets. I have seen those guys - man with 2 kids but he has too much desire for ***. I don't know whether he has gone to pros****** but he misbehaves with other ladies badly. But in front of his wife he behaves like Lord Rama. She may be knowing his nature but she is scared to come out of marriage. I too one among the victim of his misbehaviour. was going for his tuition class.

2 people like this.