Need info on boutique for salwar materials shopping.

Discussion in 'Western India' started by SuNanDA VT, May 7, 2010.

1. SuNanDA VT

SuNanDA VT New IL'ite

Hi,

Today only i found this site in google. it's great to be here. i'm looking for party wear salawar. if u know any boutique in jaipur do let me know.

Thanks,

2. BandanaSen

BandanaSen Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sunanda VT
    You will find good salwar kameez shops in Bapu Bazar area. I am giving you the address of a couple of shops over there.
    a.HIT Collection
    145, Ist floor, Bapu Bazar, Near Sanganeri Gate, Jaipur-3. Ph 0141 2570567

b. Preeti Textiles
    Agarwal Chambers, Bapu Bazar, Jaipur-3. Ph 0141 2573883

I am sure you will be able to find others in the area. I visited these two shops during my last trip to Jaipur.
    Happy shopping.

3. sushmasrivastav

sushmasrivastav Bronze IL'ite

Hi SunandaVT
    I would suggest Jai Textiles. It is located at 34 Pink City, Near Ajmeri Gate.Jaipur -3. The phone no is 0141 2315087. I bought a couple of salwars from this shop during my trip to Jaipur last year. Another good shop is B H Agencies. The address is 81/84 Mansarovar, Jaipur -20. The phone no is 0141 2783303.
    Hope you get good stuff!!

4. raminderkaur

raminderkaur Bronze IL'ite

Hello Sunanda
    During my last trip to Jaipur, I got a couple of salwar suits from a shop on Sikar Road. If I remember correctly, the shop is called Raj Laxmi Textile at 1/31,Sikar Road, Jaipur-12. :)
    Another good shop that I found was Prem Cut Piece Centre. This shop is located at B-16, Chandpol, Jaipur-6.:)
    Everyone has praised the salwar pieces I bought from there. You too should give it a try.:thumbsup

5. shaliniku

shaliniku Senior IL'ite

Hi
    Let me also contribute to this thread. When my husband was working in Jaipur, I stayed in the city for some time. I used to buy my salwar suits from Ashirwad Salwar Suits. It is located at 111/123 Ram Theerh Marg, Mansarovar, Jaipur-20.
    There is another shop on Jhotwara Road. It is called Shri ChiriRaj Textiles and is located near the Ram Mandir. The address is 46 Sikar House, Jhotwara Road, Jaipur-16.

6. HarleenSethi

HarleenSethi New IL'ite

Hi
    I can suggest a good shop in Jaipur. I suggest you try Asirwad Salwar Suits. It is located at 111/123 Rani Theerh Marg, Mansarovar, Jaipur-20. I bought a couple of dresses during my visit to the shop and they have turned out really nice. Got compliments galore!!
    Happy shopping.

7. sunja

sunja Senior IL'ite

me living in jaipur....if u want boutique wear then it is DAFFODILS... and f u want i can inbox the no. of boutique owner