1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Really need a solution, Please help my life

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by sowmani, Aug 22, 2012.

1. ilovelife

ilovelife Bronze IL'ite

Dear OP..

its quite a hard time for you, but please talk to lawyer and plan your future.. i understand you want you family back, but i dont think your husband is worth it at all.. do you want to live with people who can even harm your life? can you imagine the life of your daughter with such people..

its difficult to live with people who hate us day in and day out. be stong and bold, take a decession and stick to it.. nither him or his family has any respect for you and your family..

Take care dear, i will keep you in my prayers, dont worry.. after all there is a solution for every problem and think of many ladies, who dont get married, who dont have husband or handicapped.. you have your angel daughter, make a life for her and make your own life..

2. vijikrish

vijikrish Gold IL'ite

Another mama's boy spoiling his own life and his child life! Instead of SMS or taling via phone, why dont u take your child and go his work place and show his child...how she is longing is to see him. May be some people in office will notice your visit and ask him and may probably will advise to live properly with you.

3. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

need to consult a lawyer. i am not sure how they will change, probably highly improbable. if ur dh changes it is a miracle. he is so arrogant to even call or c ur baby. for people to change there should be at least a bit of compassion in them which i don't see in any of ur in laws or dh. take up a job soon, and leave the rest to lawyer and God. take care, be strong and take care of ur baby.

1 person likes this.
  4. snm1984

snm1984 Platinum IL'ite

Dear sowmani,
    I can't believe you want your heartless husband back,even after everything that happened.Please your life will be much safer for you and your kid if you stayed as a single woman.What's the point staying with a man who allows his mother to torture his wife physically & mentally.Who neglected his kid and his wife for 4 months without even bothering what's happening with your life?Even if he took you back,will you be happy?How can you trust him.Please don't be so weak and reduce your dignity and that of your parents.Its high time you took revenge for all their actions-these people including your husband deserve to go to jail for the rest of their lives for what they did to you.Come on woman,you are in 21st century,be bold.Face it your husband & your il's are dangerous to live with.As others said,do get a job.See a good lawyer and extract all the money they owe you.Take care.I will keep you in my prayers.

1 person likes this.
  5. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Since your H does not bother to get in touch, I do not find any point you trying to do that. He is doing it will-fully and you can not change his attitude towards you, unless he himself wants to do it.

Unless your H feels in his heart what he is doing is wrong, no amount of apologizing by you or your father is going to help. He only will raise the level of drama he (and his Mom) is creating to agonize you.

I understand your feeling of not willing to deprive your DD of her father's love and affection... But she will not get a nice picture of married couple/family if she sees her father abusing you or her grand ma beating or ill-treating you.

Just think, to gain something, you are going to give a horrible experience to your toddler!

Better stay apart. Get his monitory support legally. Arrange meeting your DD and her father by legal means and regularly. Get a job and settle yourself first!

1 person likes this.
  6. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi

if your h and inlaws are so cunning and not behaving like human you have to take a bold decision. see a lawyer try to get your jewels and fd. go for divorce and demand some heavy amount as jeevanamsam. one of my relative's daughter was tortured by her inlaws and she was earning a good amount and her money was taken by them to pay for the emi of the house. the house gets share for both the brother and sister. she divorced and got rs. 5 lakhs from them. now she is married to another guy and living happily.

lakshmi

7. sowmani

sowmani Bronze IL'ite

Dear my friends, Thanks for your valuable advices and Prayers .
    Praying for others really need a big heart! :)

After reading all ,Yes, I now think it is high time and I must do something rather than waiting!
    I'm thinking of few choices, please advice me :
    1) I heard about a legal option that wife and hubby can stay separately (temp) for specific years , provided husband should support the family by all means.
    2) Filing case about his parents for continuous tortures.
    3) Lodging a complaint ( I have jewel loan receipt and fd receipts) against him. Also my father's deposits to me!
    4) Getting into some welfares and go for family counselling : If this doesn't help I may leave him and go away abroad..Still i am sure i wont go divorce. I want his name in my daughter's invitation and marriage!

8. sowmani

sowmani Bronze IL'ite

dear vijikrish, I tried this in different way, I asked my friendly neighbours to enquire about us (since construction started and we not there) You know what he replied, He had said he is daily seeing his baby through Internet?!!!
    And speaking to me daily (oh god) I'm coming there next month and next month
    ha ha.. all neighbourhood there knows but surprised to see such a man!

9. sowmani

sowmani Bronze IL'ite

dear saismarami,
    Same situation prevails. The only nice thing happened is, he sent sms on my birthday yesterday!
    Surely I will update our friends once things are sorted out! Please pray for me!

10. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

Talk to your H.Calmly tell him that if he pledges your jewels and FD for house then you need the house in your name and husband's name and not on anyone else.If he scolds you tell him you will lodge a complaint against PIL's if such thing happens.

Find a job for yourself.leave your child in daycare and go for work.Your financial independence will give lot more confidence.

The next time your PIL's calls your parents to scold put your foot down and tell them that either they got to stop or you will drag them to police station.

Tell your H that you will not give divorce to him and will live only if MIL backs off.