Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. saikatta

saikatta New IL'ite

Hello everyone,,

My name is sai and I am new to IndusLadies..I have visited the site before many times and its a great site of knowledge.

I am in my 12th week of pregnancy and wanted to sail with the friends who are in the same group.

I appreciate all your support and look forward for new friends.

Thanks
    Sai

2. Sowmyapr

Sowmyapr New IL'ite

Hello beautiful Indus Ladies,

How are you all doing? I have used 'beautiful IL' because every one is beautiful in their own way....!! :)
    Myself Sowmya. I am basically from Karnataka. Currently residing in Atlanta, GA. Its been a year and half i have been in USA. I am on h4 visa. Was in Dublin, OH till last month. So i am new to Atlanta city.

About myself, I am a very friendly person but with starting problem :), i mean its difficult for me to initiate friendship, once a friend i am friend forever...:thumbsup!!

I had been going thru IL from longtime, now got the time to introduce myself.

I hope to give my best to this community as well make the best use of it. :)
    :thankyou2:

Sowmya Keshav

3. anniekjo

anniekjo New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,
    I am Ann and live in Maine in the U.S. I am very happy that I am now a part of this group. I am not Indian, but love all things Indian and am especially interested in the beautiful embroideries produced by such talented ladies in India. I look forward to sharing much happy time with you and thank you for welcoming me to this group.

I'm retired, or is it the beginning again? To me it feels like a beginning. I am at liberty now to explore areas I have always wanted to explore and India is one of them. My passions are my family first and always, music, embroidery, art quilting, knitting, and marbling paper to make unique greeting cards. I am always inspired by my surroundings and can find something beautiful or worthwhile in even the worst movie or place. Nature and architecture are all around us - endless inspiration.
    Ann

4. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Chelsy, Surbhi

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies

Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Chelsy,

Check this forum: Kitchen and Household - IndusLadies

You can post your query in the forum to get your doubts cleared.

Surbhi,

Thank you for your kind words. Happy to know that IL is helping you. Hoping to seeing you in other forums.

5. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello MindMaps, Sai, Sowmya, Ann

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies

Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

MindMaps,

I had to remove self promotion part of post as it is against the Forum Etiquette. If you would live to advertise with us please contact support@indusladies.com

Also please note that it against forum etiquette to share personal contact information in the posts.

Browse through the different forums. Hoping to seeing you around in other forums.

Sai,

Thank you for your kind words. Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Check this forum: Pregnancy - IndusLadies

You can also join your due date club: Due Date Clubs - IndusLadies

Sowmya,

Thank you for taking time to introduce yourself after a long time. Hoping to seeing you around in other forums too.

Ann,

You are beginning a new chapter in your life. Happy to have you around here. Check this forum: Hobbies, Arts & Crafts - IndusLadies

Couple of minutes before seeing your post, I was reading about Maine. Quite a coincidence!

1 person likes this.
  6. malinishankar

malinishankar New IL'ite

hi i am malini a new member for indusladies hailing from chennai have 2 cute and smart kids .love travelling and art.i try anything thats interesting and enjoy painting and jewellery making

7. Madhavi2bH

Madhavi2bH New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

I'm Madhavi....a housewife with two kids... I love books, food, blogs, making friends....I accidentally came upon this site and loved it instantly. the blogs are too good, discussions cover almost all topics under the sky... the site is very interesting .... I wish to make useful contributions to this wonderful site.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
  8. laxmisdhr

laxmisdhr New IL'ite

hi iam lakshmi i just now became member of indus ladies,we are shifting to allentown pa,are there indians in allentown?

9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Malini, Madhavi and Lakshmi
    Welcome you all to indusladies community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Malini we have all the forums of your interest do browse around the site and do share your work and also your travelling experiences with us. Hope to see you active around the site.

Madhavi will look forward for your contribution in this site and hope you have a wonderful stay here. Do interact with members to make friends with them.

Lakshmi browse throught here Indians in Northeast - IndusLadies you will get the information on allenton, do interact with the members here and you can know them better.

10. venimk

venimk New IL'ite

hi everybody,

i am veni, am a professional rangoli desinger and i am a homemaker.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012