school in nanganallur

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by sivakirthi, Aug 23, 2012.

1. sivakirthi

sivakirthi New IL'ite

Hi, i would like to know about good cbse (matriculation accepted) in nanganallur who give importance to extra ciricular (sloka, music, etc., send to competitions, sports, and also studies

2. mejayanthi1956

mejayanthi1956 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sivakirthi,
    I too live in Nanganallur but rt now i am at USA will be back in Sep.
    Prince is the best school.
    Regd slokha there are many people in and around nanganallur who teaches slokhas, and also music privately. You can put your child in those classes and you can look into Nanganallur times paper and there are two more like post and karunya times which gives you ample information about classes.
    All the best to you

3. sivakirthi

sivakirthi New IL'ite

thanks for your reply. prince school they concentrate only in academics, i have done my 11 and 12 there since there was not much of choice at that time :bonk. after marriage put up at tambaram and thinking of settling in nanganallur again, now there are many schools, so want to know views for parents for chellammal, modern, which is easy to get admission etc.:thumbsup. regarding private classes do they encourage to participate in interschool competitions etc??

4. padmashreedeepu

padmashreedeepu Silver IL'ite

Try Modern school or DAV... No prince...:bonk even i studied thr... Academics, ya it s good.. Bt extra curricular zero....

5. sujiramana

sujiramana Senior IL'ite

dav school at adambakkam is good

6. SUBHAARCHIE

SUBHAARCHIE Gold IL'ite

Prince is best as per academics...but for extra curricular activities Prince gets a big zero...Try DAV,Adambakkam ...but very limited choice....