Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Ybhargavi, Anamika, Hammy, Anu, Sprsngbrd and 18siru
    Welcome you all to indusladies community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Ybhargavi step into here Personal Services in Bangalore and see if you can find something, if not add in your query here so that members from bangalore can help you. You can even try in our IL directory which is on the purple bar above this page.

Anamika step into Book Lovers and Movies where you can find topics of your interest. Above I have provided the the link to FAQ go through the link, it will help you to know how to post and all the ways to operate this site.

Hammy gossips on which topic you can go through the site and you will find ladies gossiping on many topics.

Anu step into here Bangalore where you can find members from your city do interact with them and make friends.
    But I had to remove the link to your external blog as it is against the forum etiquette. If you are interested in a link exchange, please write to support@indusladies.com. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

Sprsngbrd But I had to remove the link to your external blog as it is against the forum etiquette. If you are interested in a link exchange, please write to support@indusladies.com. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

18siri you will find all the topics of your interest here Hobbies, Arts & Crafts.
    About orders for hand embroidery you can send the details to support@indusladies.com to add it in IL directory.

2. Arunarc

Hello Kushboo, Chandrika, Ark20, Pooja and Saikripavastu
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Khushboo step into here Indians in Dubai where you can find members from your area, no idea if you can get north indian but surely you will find indians. :) Hope you will find someone to share your jokes.

Chandrika step into here Europe - Other Areas - IndusLadies you might find just a few of them, you can give a try. Hope you will find someone soon.

Ark20 nice to note that you have already addicted to the site :) hope you are enjoying it and have a great stay around here.

Pooja step into here Indians in Southeast where you can find the members from Virginia and also all the information.

Saikripavastu in case you like to help people with the vastu issue you can do so here Astrology Numerology & More!

3. Arunarc

Hello Dheksha, Krishna and Chitra

Dheksha do let us know more about yourself so it will be easier to communicate.

Krishna do go through our forum etiquette before you proceed further.

Chitra by interacting with members you can make friends. It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement.

4. Arunarc

Hello Smelfy, Nirupama, Miami, Murali, Mahalaxmi, Gomati and Xenium111

Smelfy congrats for your pregnancy, please step into here Pregnancy, Labor & Delivery and add in your query so that you can get advice from the experts. Hope you will have a safe delivery. God bless you.

Nirupama thank you for the information provided but we cannot allow external links in the public forum as per our forum etiquette so had to remove it from your post.

Miami we are all doing fine thank you. Do let us know more about yourself.

Murali hope to know more about yourself. Please go through forum etiquette

Mahalaxmi step into here Fertility & Trying to Conceive and Andhra Pradesh if you can find any information if not do add it here and members who know about it will help you.

Gomathi nice to have you here but let us know more about yourself, hope you will have a great time here.

Xenium step into here Indian Women Entrepreneurs where you can find advices, tips, information and motivation form our business ladies. All the very best for your boutique.

5. aparna0723

aparna0723 New IL'ite

Hi,
    This is aparna.I am new to this IL , I am from A.P india but now i am staying in US after my marraige, and i had 2 yr old girl.

6. Cathyg

Cathyg New IL'ite

Hello Everyone
    This is Cathy from Malaysia. Just retired and with seemingly lots of time on my hands. I have been a working professional for most of my life in the IT field.
    Found some of the forums in IL quite interesting and have joined for friendship and fellowship.

Cathy

7. rubadevisriram

rubadevisriram New IL'ite

hi friends....
    i really wonder about this site. i am very glad to join this site........

:wave:wave:wave:wave

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
  8. vidishavinayak

vidishavinayak New IL'ite

hello everyone in singapore. I am nivi and i am a mothe rof two and a full time housewife.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
  9. Swardaa

Swardaa New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I am Swapna Dinesh, A Keralite, living in Chennai. Have always been interested in arts and craft, but now have started a line called 'Swardaa', focusing currently on art jewelry, with wire work, handmade Cold porcelain elements, pearls, and semi-precious stones. Interacting with creative people always helps me be motivated and come up with better stuff..and this looks like a great place for that ...:)

10. akilaramesh

akilaramesh New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    i am akila ramesh from bangalore, its really great to be a part of this online communinty. I am a home maker and i have a lot of interest in hand work, cooking, music and reading. i find this community to be really interesting and fun, hope we all share a lot of useful things and have a great time.
    bye