Chennai IL'ites....Introduce yourselves here

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by Induslady, Apr 11, 2005.

1. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I'm Uma and I am from Erode. Currently working in Chennai. I did my graduation in engineering and working in a software company. I'm doing my MBA in distance education program.

I like surfing internet, travel, book and ofsource tasting difference variety of foods.

Through Indusladies, I've got so many information and I'm damn sure that I'll get good suggestions if I need.

Once again, I'm happy to meet you all through this.

Thanks,
    Uma

2. janaki70

janaki70 New IL'ite

hi everyone,

I am Mrs. Janaki Balasubramanian. I am a new member of this website, nice meeting u all here. I am in Chennai, Ambattur. I am a graduate (B.A) in vocal misic, completed my teachers training course in music and also finished SANGEETHA KALANIDHI COURSE (Tamilnadu Govt. music college, chennai) 14 yrs back. I can teach carnatic music throu. online using voice chat of Yahoo/Skype. This is a wonderful site.Again I am happy to nice to meet u all thro. this site.
    With Regards,
    Janaki

3. padmapriya

padmapriya New IL'ite

Hi,
    Iam padmapriya a siddha doctor i practice in velachery
    i write health related articles in all leading tamil magazine
    ihave a son doing 10 std
    Regards,
    Priya

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2008
  4. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Hi Janaki, Priya,
    Welcome to IL!!!!
    Janaki, Iam sure many Indians in India, abroad would love to learn from you. This is think you would have noticed is a site that discusses various topics. So do join in and post when you can.

Priya, So a Siddha practitioner around. Wonderful!!!! Do write more about ur interests and also which are the magazines that have carried write ups.
    Iam sure that you guys will be active members!!! C Ya around.bonk

5. rama_mani

rama_mani Silver IL'ite

Hi Chennai IL'ites,

I am Ramamani at Velachery, Chennai. Having 2 kids. I am interested in craft work and cooking. I am a housewife. Interested to do small business with low investment.
    Everybody's opinion and suggestions pls.

By

Ramamani

6. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Rama,
    There is a seperate forum for crafts, working from home do take a look at that thread. It will help you get a few ideas .Do post in the new member area too. How old are your kids and which school do they go to?
    If you can spell out the kind of business you are looking to do and the details then many might come up with suggestions. Good luck !!!
    :welcome

7. jayanthiN

jayanthiN New IL'ite

hi sharadha i am jayanthiN i am living at chennai. can i have more details about u. i am also a newjoiner
    jayanthiN

8. akijay

akijay Bronze IL'ite

Hii everyone,Bow

I am akila from united states originally from tamil nadu[chennai]..I am married and thats how i landed usa.My interests are reading books,music and dance..I completed my UG in chennai and doing my higher studies here in usa.My friend referred me this site and nice to meet so many people of same interest.looking forward to be a part of this group..

regards

akijay[​IMG]

9. NeerajaSur

NeerajaSur New IL'ite

Hiiiiiiiiiii Chennai IL'ites.. it feels really so nice to be part of IL and also to have bounced on this Chennai IL'ites thread.. Am very glad to introduce me..Neeraja. Am a Chennaite, now living in Singapore with my husband and kids..

Looking forward to interacting with you folks here..

Cheers

10. gspriya

gspriya New IL'ite

Hi everybody,

I am Priya and I joined this community a couple of months back. I am married for 9 months now. I am an MBA from Coimbatore and work for a private concern in Chennai. I really liked reading all the posts and look forward to making friends...

~Priya