Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Sharthi

Sharthi Platinum IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

Your guidance is always helpful to everyone. Hope you can help me too. Iam really depressed and in a very bad state of mind right now. Please go through my horoscope and let me know whether i will get married or not? If yes, when will that happen. When can i expect a good job. Why is that iam still facing failures in all aspects of my life. Iam really sorry to trouble you with many questions Sir. It will be helpful if you tell me what dasa is running currently and till when. What are all the effects of ezharai sani for vrichiga rasi. I have been suffering from the past 4 years and let me know whether will i be suffering throughout my life like this??. Please guide me sir. Eagerly waiting for your reply.

DOB: 9th June 1979
    TOB: 8.30PM
    POB: Mayiladuthurai, Tamilnadu
    Sex: Female

Regards,
    Sharthi

2. butterbaby

butterbaby Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Quoted Below is your prediction last year. Please can you update me on Marriage, this year.

"Dear Butterbaby,

My data bank shows the time of birth as 12.05 PM. I don't know I had committed the mistaking in entering the time of birth or you have given the time. Based on the time 12.05 PM, I had given the predictions. Now, as I hv found that the birth time as 12.05 AM, the entire predictions will get changed. In that case, you may ignore the assessment made earlier and I shall try to do the same.

1) I am a firm believer of your predictions. As you predicted, the period between 11march & 2nd april has failed to find me a life partner.But i was introduced to really good & decent potential prospects. Unfortunately, I have faced rejections from them.

You belong to Taurus Ascendant, and the 7th house, house of the life partner is occupied by retrograde SAturn. Normally, the influence of SAturn on the 7th house will delay the marriage. In addition, the Saturn is aspecting the Venus also, which will also delay the marriage.

2) I would like to know when will I get married?

Normally, the transit SAturn is the approval authority for any marriage or any other event. AT present, the transit Saturn, who is in Virgo is aspecting the 7th house, which promised favourable for marriage, till November, 2011. Then the transit Rahu should aspect either the Ascndant/Ascendant Lord or 7th house or its lord. The transit Rahu is in the sign of Sagittarius, where the 7th Lord Mars is placed and also the transit Rahu is aspecting the Ascendant Lord Venus also, which also promises for the event.

While this is so, the transit Jupiter is the delivery boy or he can be termed as Executor of the event. But the transit Jupiter, who is at present in Pisces is not aspecting the Ascendant, Ascendant Lord or 7th House or 7th Lord. While the transit Jupiter moves from Pisces to Aries, by 7th May, 2011, he will be aspecting the Ascendant Lord Venus and also the 7th Lord Mars, which is a promising period. So, according to the transit of Jupiter, the period from 7th May, 2011 to 30th November, 2011 is much promising, providing there is a blessing from the God.

3) How/ Where/ When will I meet my life partner?

As the 7th Sub Lord, Moon, who happens to be placed in the 12th house, probably your life part may be in a long distance and even it may not be wonder, he may be living at the back side of the street, where you are at present living.

There are every possibilities for marriage in the overseas or even it may be a secret marriage.

In all probability, there are chances for unconventional marriage, i.e.the marriage with a boy, born in a different caste/religion of other than ur birth

Normally, the Saturn in the 7th house will give a life partner of litle over aged than you; but a strict discipline master, however, as the 7th sub lord happens to be Moon, there are possibilities that the difference of age between you and the life partner may not be much; probably, it may be the same and not more than one year

4) Are there any chances of relocation to another country?

It depends upon the birth chart of your life partner.

5) Can you please predict certain characteristics of my life partner?

There are possibilities that your life partner may be having the following qualities:

Fleshy and Plumpy,
    Round Face;
    Fair Complexion
    Adamant
    Aggressive
    Avaricious
    Atrocious
    Aspring
    Ambitious
    Authoritative etc.

You can find any few of the qualities with your life partner.

I am truly depressed due to repeated failures in searching a life partner.

Don't get depressed; When we were all born, it is written and things will go ahead according to your Destiny only. God knows when to give and how to give.

Pray the Almighty of your choice with Trust and He will certainly bless you with triggering of the event.

Your question is pending quite for a long and also you had raised many issues, which needs much patience to answer the same. If I happen to answer to every one, I may be able to answer atleast 4 to 5 people only.

I hope I have attempted to answer you to the extent possible. Let us wait and see the results.

regards"

Regards,
    BB

3. dpankaj

dpankaj New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your response sir.. does this mean that i have to wait until 2014 to get a job.. and what is kala sarpa dosha.. how severe is his kala sarpa dosha.. I would like to know about my sons health too.. kindly consider that too.. he has had a surgery couple of months back and we are yet to find how successful it was..

DOB 12 NOV 2011 Time 9:40pm, Toronto, Canada

Thank you

4. latha123

latha123 New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy sir,
    I would like to thank you for your generous help by clarifying every query posted here. May god bless you and wish you all success in future.
    I want to thank you for your earlier responses of my chart. As predicted by you we are in abroad now.
    I am trying very hard get my desired job here ,but every time they are getting failed due to some reasons.
    but i am getting offers where i am not satisfied with the position they offer me. I am in dilemma whether i can join in the job what ever i got now or do i need to wait for some more time to get desired job.
    Please find my birth chart and please tell me what i need to do to get the job i desire most.(remedies )
    time 2.30pm
    place : nidadavole( west godavari district , andhra pradesh)
    date: 15-02-1982

Thanks in advance.

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Pakaj,

From the original post, I find that you have not raised any issues concerning your employment; it was only about the bad phase of your life and my reply also did not cover the profession issue; but you had mentioned that you were working; but did not work further, since you have to take care of your son. In your chart, the saturn, significator of profession is hemmed in between two natural benefics, i.e. Venus and Jupiter. Hence, you may not be much difficulty in finding the job.

Normally,I do not look into the health issues; and also the chart of the children, till they attain the age of 12 years should not be taken up for study, unless there is any major health issue.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Latha123,

The favourable period for getting the job expected is not faovurable. The best period for getting the job of your expectation, with the place of choice, choice of work, perks etc. is highly favourable between 24th July, 2013 and 14th August, 2013, leading to change of life style. Hence, it is advisable to accept the job available for the present, according to your wish and attempt for the change by June, and July, 2013, which in all probabilities give the change of expectation.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

8. anupandey

anupandey New IL'ite

Hello sir,
    My birth details are as follows:
    Name: Anupama Pandey
    DOB: 20 January 1983
    TOB: 8:10 AM
    Place: Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand, India
    Sex: Female

I was working for around 4 years before marriage in IT industry. But after marriage, since 2009 i am staying at home. I have a 2 year old kid also so i have not been able to join back to work till now. I am planning to send my daughter to playschool from this year winter and then try for my job again.
    Could you please look into my horoscope and let me know when can i get back into my job or any higher studies, if any? Also let me know, if any specific dosha are there in my horoscope.

Thanks in Advance for your help Sir.

9. Viiksha

Viiksha Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your earlier responses Sir...

Sir, My dad's details are below:
    DOB : Dec 5th 1956
    TOB : 2.30 pm
    Place : Ananthapur ,Andrapradesh.

Sir, He has met with an accident last monday and got major head injury.
    He's in critical condition for the last 4 days.
    Can you please look into his chart and let us know your findings.
    Also, Let us know what puja etc can we do for his good life?

Please reply me as early as possible ...

Thanks a lot Sir...

10. meenaanilkumar

meenaanilkumar Senior IL'ite

Good morning Sir,

My sister who is in coma for more than 12 years, her details are as follows

DOB 18 Feb 1971

Place of birth Kerala

Time Not known exactly.

Please lets know, is there any chance of recovery. Can we go for Further treatment. Awaiting your feedback.

Thanks & Regards,