Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Shivani, Geetha, Darshana, Morningglory, Dukeblessing and Birgrewal
    Welcome you all to indusladies community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Shivani congrats for your bundle of joy that has just arrived, hope you are enjoying the motherhood. We do hope that this site will be useful to you, in case you have any queries you can add up in appropriate forum so that you will get good response.

Geetha as we do not allow advertisement in the public forum, please do not add any photos as it will be deleted. In case you want to put up about your sales you can send a mail to support@indusladies.com so that it will get added in our IL directory.

Darshana we will be happy to read your writings, do add them here in appropriate forum for us to read and appreciate. Will look forward for your contribution in this site.

Morningglory a member from last 2 years and now you decided to join us.... nice to have you here, and happy to note that you find the solutions to your problems here. Hope to see you active around the site.

Dukeblessing nice to know about you, to learn about people you will have to go through they post. Hope you will have a great time here.

Birgrewal go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...2455-photography-contest-july-2012-theme.html and you can participate in the photo contest. Hope to see your entry there.

2. Nankay

Nankay New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm Nandini; new member of Indusladies. Would like to explore this forum and gain knowledge and also be of mutual help to others.

3. Shravaninanda

Shravaninanda New IL'ite

Hii All,

I recently joined this community and want to introduce myself ....
    I am Shravani and recently got married. Will be shifting to south Korea soon as my husband got an opportunity to work there.
    I am working here as a HR with 2 years of experience. Can anybody help me with what kind of job can i get there and whether I require a work permit for that or a spouse visa is fine for getting a job there.....plz let me know.

4. casanova2lov

casanova2lov New IL'ite

Am a new member. Need support

Hi Every body...
    Am a new member here.

Accepting advices how to manage this site.

5. Radhiraja

Radhiraja New IL'ite

hi am Radhika, am new in indusladies.....

6. anitha587

anitha587 New IL'ite

hello everybody. I am posting for first time since joining in 2010. I am Anitha, I live in Mumbai, Ghatkopar area. Currently my profession is web content writing, after opting for vrs in a mutual fund. I love to cook, Crochet. I am a fan of chitvish recipes. Recently my son got a job in Nestle Bicholim Goa. I dont know anybody there. This prompted me to approach Indus Ladies. I will be visiting shortly. Anybody from Bicholim Goa? I need information. please get in touch with me.

7. ArvindKanchana

ArvindKanchana New IL'ite

Hi all, I am Kanchana, new member to the Indus ladies. Live in New Jersey, was a silent reader to this forum for some time. Thoroughly enjoyed reading and lets see if I can be informative as others.
    I can see by being a part I am going to have a a good time here..

8. RamakantPareek

RamakantPareek New IL'ite

Hello everyone i am new on this foroum.

9. Ashashyam

Ashashyam New IL'ite

Hi I am Asha,
    From Bangalore India, living in Heidelberg Germany .... looking forward to have some friends here :)

10. PeacockLady

PeacockLady Silver IL'ite

Hello everyone. I signed up today. I have 2 children and I live near London.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012