1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Its about my husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by smartysona, Jul 6, 2012.

1. smartysona

smartysona New IL'ite

Hi Ladies...
    you all have helped me before also...thanks for that...but now again I need ur help...
    Its again about my husband...I got married 4yrs back...the first 2-3 yrs were like too bad for me...but since last one year....I am little happy...now the problem is...
    My husband has habit of drinking and smoking...drinking is not that bad...but smoking was....now he has stopped...it is possible that he might be smoking when he is alone...but atleast not in front of me.....so which is good....but...he has a habit of...downloading and watching **** movies all the time without watching it his day will not end....which just too much....and seeing girls...is also...there....I know watching girls....is a normal....but he is like extereme....and then one more thing....till last year even till starting of this year...his medical reports related to sperm count was 0...but now there is little improvement....which is again a good news....now the problem is since last few months...he never allow me to touch himself....our sex life is also very bad...that is since marriage...if wants to have sex he will do....but when I want either he is tired or mood nai hai....now he is not allowing me to touch himself...he behaving very rudly I dont know why...but its very bad...
    even regarding money also...whenever I will ask for the money or something...he will say...ye mere paise hai....tu kama ke dikha kitna mushkil hai kamana....all this...if u will read my past threads u will come to know what had happened with me.....still I am with him coz I love him....but now I think its not love....when there is no respect no value of ur emotions...no value of a wife...then its not love....but when I asked him for divorce he is not ready for that also.....

help me please....

1 person likes this.

2. Vasuma09

Vasuma09 IL Hall of Fame

1)Drinking
    2) Smoking
    3) **** movies
    4) Watching girls (Extremely)
    5) Sperm Count 0
    6)No Sex
    7) No Money

You are not getting any basic need out of this marriage..He is having all bad habits...Not understanding your feeling when you need love or sex.But he enjoy **** movies, watching other girls..

Have you ever checked what is the reason for his zero sperm count ? As far I know it may be due to impotence or stress or his lifestyle (excess drinking, tobacco, illegal drugs and so on)..Is he having any EMA?

You can compromise with his drinking smoking and watching **** habits which may be normal as you said..But why he is not interested in having sex? As you said increase in a sperm count may be a good news for you but what is the use if this person is not even allowing you to touch him..this is fishy..Regarding money matter also he is not good..

You can compromise in your life but you cant run your life by compromising everything then over a period of time you will be tired and depressed..Just sit and talk to him why he is avoiding you what he expects from you..Don't ask him anything about his life style(drinking smoking etc..)Just ask him what is his plan.?So that you can plan your life accordingly..There is no physical or mental bond between you both which is not a good sign for healthy married life..So this is the high time for you to sit and speak with him..As he is not interested to give divorce means it doesn't mean he loves you..May be he want to continue with you for social status..So please sit and talk to him make a heart to heart conversation so that you can judge what he really expects from this marriage..If you think he is genuine and value your relationship then its your job to make him feel comfortable and have good relationship..All the best dear..

6 people like this.
  3. smartysona

smartysona New IL'ite

Thanku so much...for your reply...you are right there is nothing to continue in this marriage...but I love him....I want to sudharo him....but how I dont know...
    as u said sit and talk...I have tried that also...but whenever I want to talk to him..he says....haan baba...tu thik keh rahi hai....haan yaar mujhe relation nibhana hai....nd he will cut the topic....thoda pyar se baat kar lega..nd then mein bhi pighal jati hoon....I have tried gussa also...nd pyar also....whenever I will think about me I think about him also....but he never...he is very selfish person....nd sometimes when I am too angry...he says that what will happen if u r doing this....I will be the same....I will watch **** movies....I will watch girls...nd about touching him...if I am talking to him about this...then he will say....kar na touch ...meine kab manna kiya hai...bus that will be end of topic....yaar kuch samajh nai aa raha....na chhodte banta hai...na rehte...what to do....I know I have to become little bold....now after fighting he went away...in the evening around 5:30 he went I dont know...where....its 11 pm he hasnt come back...phone is also switched off....he told me to make tea....I said m not going to make...toh he said ok I will have from outside....nd there is no news....ufff...yaar sab baatein sochti hoon to kabhi mann karta hai khoon kardoon uska....aur kabhi bada pyar aata hai....

4. kritka

kritka Junior IL'ite

i must say just quit no use staying in his marriage see u must decide who is the victim its u who is suffering life is short preity lady may be u get someone who cares for u ,,,,,:)

5. subhejamal

subhejamal Silver IL'ite

hi dear,he has all bad habits a person can have.Even then you love and want to continue this relation.Hats off to you.Now he doesnot allow to touch him,keeping in view his bad habits,i am worried about his health.Is he ok????I mean this kind of activities may expose one to some diseases.Especially if he is having affairs.Think about it too.YOu can smell what is making him to behave like this.

6. blessed

blessed Platinum IL'ite

I am sorry if I sound rude here, I cannot understand how you can love this guy with all his bad habits, leave alone smoking and drinking but watching girls is unacceptable, added to this he is zero in bed and says " my money" when you are his better half what is this " my money" don't you think you have all the right to spend his money...
    He is not ready for divorce because he is sure he cannot make good husband even if he remarries, hats of to you for still being in this relationship..

1 person likes this.
  7. GMReddy

GMReddy Silver IL'ite

dear op,

there is change in your h, for negativity...looks he is stressed in life, he is not happy in life...find out what brought this change in him, if you are interested to live with him...and solution can be worked out later...

best of luck...

8. veenaruban

veenaruban Silver IL'ite

You are just wasting your time and your life waiting for him thinking that are there any chance of getting him changed.....
    There is no way that he can change. His behavior seems to be very worst..

Better come out of his life. No matter what.. You should rule your life.. Its you who is suffering now. So better you decide.. Later you will regret waiting for long time.

9. jasminepatra

jasminepatra Silver IL'ite

Few points to think about:

1. seems like you are not working, best you get a job first and become independant. it will improve your self -worth, not just for u but also to your family. you will also become better/courageous at taking decisions and understanding things.

2. no man will ever change for a girl, and definately not for a wife. specially when there is no love in him.

3. you need to be practical, and think what will your life be 10 - 15 yrs down the line. if the initial yrs, which are supposed to be golden period for newly married, are so painful to you, imagine how will next yrs be.

4.he may not leave any bad habits, but may pick up few more!!

5. in spending your best yrs in trying to change him, you will definately lose a lot of yourself - self esteem, courage, self - worth etc. and no gurantee that you will succeed, there is no glory in being a wife who is suffering!! this isnt movie where the end is always good.

10. smartysona

smartysona New IL'ite

Thank u all so much for ur help...he is after me to do some job so that whatever money will come he will spend in household kharcha...I mean when he is earning so much that is more nd more than sufficient....still he is saying that you earn and whatever will come we will spend for house....he is in merchant navy and u can imagine his earning....

if he is saying that you earn nd save that money then its ok...but what is this....this means I wil earn nd still I will not get any anything...that money also he will take nd from his side also he will be free from all his responsibilities.....

when I am saying that pls divorce me I m not happy with you he says that no you are my jaan nd I will not divorce you....

if I m feeling like eating anything then he says kharcha bahut ho raha hai....nd everyday he is getting fish nd chicken which costs some 250 each....nd every week beer which costs 500....

I mean if I will earn then also I will not be happy then also there will be fight.....
    I talked to him about why he is doing this....he said...what m I doing wrong.....m doing everything good for you...I have left my parents for you....now what do u want from me.....his parents have gone on their own coz they dont like staying in mumbai.....they want to stay in punjab....

I mean now I feel like killing him....