July 2012 due club...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by njsa, Nov 16, 2011.

1. seagreen

seagreen Gold IL'ite

I am really sorry for your loss archana, I can't even imagine what you must be going through. Rest in Peace ansika dear, wherever you are you will always be loved.

Stay strong archana, for your husband and for Anika. Take care dear. Will miss u ansika baby.

2. lochu

lochu Gold IL'ite

Hi Archana

SO sorry for the loss.Truly no words can console you .I pray God to give you and your family strength to overcome this grief

3. RekhaViju

RekhaViju Bronze IL'ite

Archana, I really do not know what to say. Cry a lot if that is helping you. Talk to Anika, as she may not know what is happening. Love you dear.

4. meghna.rj

meghna.rj Silver IL'ite

Dear Archana.. sorry to read about the passing of Ansika. no words can console you. so I will just leave it at handle it the best you can and I pray that you and family get through this.

Love and hugs - Megs

5. ILbuddy

ILbuddy Senior IL'ite

Archana, very sad to hear the news...i really cry for you...my deepest condolences to you and your family....please take care and so sorry for your loss...i pray god to overcome this suitation...and be strong...

6. sstha

sstha Silver IL'ite

Archana
    I am shocked to hear the news. Deepest condolences to you and your family. I know words cant console you. I pray god to give you and your family strength to come out of this situation. Stay strong.

RIP aniska.

7. Simplicity11

Simplicity11 Silver IL'ite

Dear Archana,
    I'm from Feb 2013 club. I don't know what had happened to Aniska. I used to come here sometime and used to read that she was going through surgery and was under observation. I remember reading she was responding well to the treatment. I'm really shocked to hear this news today.
    My heart goes out to you!! You've always displayed strength in your posts and when I read those now, I really think you are an inspiration. I'm short of words.
    My prayers join those of your family to the Almighty to bless her soul and rest her in tranquility and peace.. May God grant strength and courage in these difficult times to you and your family.. Amen.

8. jsuganya

jsuganya Bronze IL'ite

So sorry for your loss Archana, I am really shocked and disturbed. I know no amount of consoling will lessen your grief. I am praying god to give you and your family the strength and courage to overcome this. Prayers for Ansika baby's soul to rest in peace, God bless her.

9. Preets

Preets Silver IL'ite

Archana...my deepest condolences to you and your family...may god give you all the courage to deal with this grief!

be strong my dear...no one can do anything against god's will!!

take care
    preets

10. hamsa23

hamsa23 Senior IL'ite

Archana,
    Sorry for your loss and she is safe without pain, be brave.