Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Mohana
    Welcome to indusladie community. You have already posted your query in the right place and you have got the answer too. You have any further queries you can add them here Indians in Northeast - IndusLadies
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Hello Chitra
    Welcome to indusladie community. Nice to know IL i feeding your curiosity. :) do interact with the members to have more fun and lear more.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Hello Nishant
    Welcome to induladies community. I can undertand how busy the kid is keeping you, nice to have you here, do interact with the member to make friends.

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Latha
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement.
    Step into here Working from Home and see if you can find something for yourself.

Hello Manikandan
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    I have removed the external link in your signature as it is against our forum etiquette. If you are interested in a link exchange, please write to support@indusladies.com.

Hello Geetha
    Welcome to indusladies community. Really sorry to hear about this, please step into here Fertility & Trying to Conceive where you can find an answer to all your queries. You can even add your problem here so that our experts will guide and advice you well.

3. Eerina

Eerina New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am Eerina. I am originally from Bhubaneswar, Orissa. But now settled in Mumbai after marriage. Have 2 kids aged 8 and 6.

I found this forum after googling for a cross stitch blog from Indians in India. I am passionate about cross stitch. I wanted to meet some others like me.

I have another passion, I read a lot. I just hope to find many others like me.

Eerina

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
  4. SSuganthi

SSuganthi New IL'ite

Hi Everyone! My name is Suganthi and Im new here in this post. I am from Malaysia and would be keen to join this forum to share ideas with others. I have been in Malaysia since birth. My great grandfather was from Bangalore and migrated here. I am keen to learn Telugu....is there anyone out there who could assist me ??

5. Preethiiyer

Preethiiyer New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I'm Preethi from Bangalore (but originally from Chennai :)). Though I registered here some 3-4 year ago, I've just about started getting active here.

Great to be here and hoping to get to know all of you going forward. :cheers

6. ambrose

ambrose Senior IL'ite

thank u to arathim for answering the sticky thread

7. angeljithen

angeljithen New IL'ite

Hi all,
    My name is angel...i am a home maker.Just started reading IL..
    regards

8. yuvasriphysio

yuvasriphysio New IL'ite

hi, im yuva, new member for ths site..!! i was actually looking for bharatanatyam songs like, allaripu, mallari, natesha kautakam, jatiswaram.. if any teachers or dancers have it, please do send it to me..!! it wil be my humble request.. thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
  9. TGayathri

TGayathri New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am Gayathri. I have recently joined in IL after coming to know abt it through one of my colleague. Hoping to make this forum an opportunity to post something useful to other ladies :)

thanks & regards,
    Gayathri

10. Tuni

Tuni New IL'ite

Hi I am Tuni, a house wife. I have purchased one Modern stitch machine from USHA and. I did not have any tailoring idea and need your help.