Suggest a doctor for IVF in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by blorebaby, Sep 28, 2009.

1. maya1

maya1 Junior IL'ite

Hi orchid,
    I have also more or less finalized her for my ivf. Most probably next month. I had met her this week and v calmny and without any hurry she answered all our queries. I hope like she explains the treatment also goes well and give positive results to us.

2. orchid11

orchid11 Senior IL'ite

Hi Maya,
    thanks for the reply and good luck for your IVF.
    Just couple of questions if you don't mind answering. Have you taken any treatment from Dr. Rupa before or going to her for the first time ? Did you met the embryologist there? I have met her once she seems to be ok, a little less experienced though, also do you know they don't have facility of giving out the embryo pics at the end of the treatment?
    Even i am hoping things go well with me there ... fingers crossed :)

3. twinbabyhopes

twinbabyhopes Senior IL'ite

hi all
    orchid, maya, harini, blueblue and color
    why no updates form long time
    how u all are doing wiht dr R
    any one started IVF wiht her
    please update

4. ils

ils New IL'ite

Hi,

I am new to this forum. even I am planning go visit Dr roopa for my 2nd IVF cycle. Pls do keep me posted with ur experiences. My 1st cycle was last year with Dr nirmala. Which failed so now i pallned to chnage the doctor.

5. twinbabyhopes

twinbabyhopes Senior IL'ite

hI ILS
    welcome to the forum
    can u please share ur ivf treatment details
    ur medical history adn reason for ivf failure

6. sonal123

sonal123 New IL'ite

Hi gals,

I am new here. I am surprised to see such a great support here. I will be going through IVF soon. I am glad to find this forum,

Good luck to all.

7. vanishreee

vanishreee New IL'ite

Hi

The same is with my case too... i have 2 failed IVF and & failed iUi due to my husband poor sperm motility ...but i conceived with 8th iui with donor sperm and terminated in 10th week due to no fetal heartbeat....if u are planning to adopt a baby let me know what is the process for it..... u cal also try with donor sperm IUI or IVF once again

8. babyhopes81

babyhopes81 Junior IL'ite

Hello,

I have undergone ivf under dr R - one fresh cycle and one frozen. Unfortunately both were unsuccessful. The embryos were of good quality (they were 5 day blastocyst transfer) so we did not have an answer to why the implantation wasnt successful.

I have been off medication or treatment for almost over 3 months now and taking a break from treatment. I wanted to take a second opinion on my case before starting any further treatment.

Dr R is a very good doctor, and I have myself seen many positive cases with her. But for my own personal satisfaction I would like a second opinion. Any one can suggest any doctors?

Regards

9. babyhopes81

babyhopes81 Junior IL'ite

Hi,

I would like to receive reviews about Dr. Nirmala from AFC. I read she is a good doctor too. Anyone with IVF succeses with her?

10. Godsblessings

Godsblessings New IL'ite

Hi Babyhopes81,

U can check out my older posts for more info on Dr.Nirmala....Contrary to the belief, I like AFC team's approach towards the entire protocol... I have had success with ICSI thru AFC though it resulted in still birth :( in my 5th month of pregnancy due to an incompetent cervix... ( wud not want to share those painful moments though..)