Finest Posts - May 2012 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Privytrifles dear. :-D

2. kottravai

kottravai Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamla,
    What a dilemma Satchi gave me! She has written two fine threads and I was unable to pick one among them for nominating here. Thanks to others here, I see that both have been nominated. :) I decided to whole-heartedly second the nominations, while saving mine for two other posts that may come up in the later part of the month. I was glad that I saved my nominations, for a newcomer is here - Vittala, who has found the key to happiness and shares it with all us fellow ILites in her thread I have found the key...!!!. Is it not that key that we all yearn to find?

The article, though presented in simple words, conveys a greater and deeper meaning. Cheeniya Sir's post in the thread needs special mention. It is as special as the stalwart writer himself!

Have a great weekend!

4 people like this.
  3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Privytrifles,

I agree! Her post does nudge the sleep out of the Eve. If only she would read and act on those lines!?!
    Thanks for nominating.

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kottravai,

This is one of the most charming nominating post I have received this month!!

You are right on many accounts!!
    -Satchi is the reigning queen of May nomination thread presently. I am not surprised that you too wanted to nominated her posts. Her posts motivate one to take some action, after all!!
    -All the same, I am so glad that you are working with the FP team in picking your winners! A very clever move to chose two other posts as your first choices were already in the list. I am impressed!!
    -I agree with you that finding the key to our locked blessings is the secret, as expressed by Vittala. Her post was a joy to read.
    -Cheeniya did add more to her words with his inimitable style and words. What a pleasure to read him
    Thank you for providing all this to me and the others who will now read the nminated post without fail!

L, Kamla

2 people like this.
  5. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kottravai & Kamla
    I am beholden to both of you to have made a special mention of my FB to Appu's great thread. When someone writes that no lock is ever made without a key, how can the profundity of it be lost on us? Life gets tough only for those who have the habit of losing the keys. I loved Appu's take on this simple truth of happiness.
    Sri

3 people like this.
  6. Vittala

Vittala Gold IL'ite

Dear Kottravai,
    Thanks a bunch for nominating my post for FP. You made my day. Needless to say, the key I found is really magical. How else could I relate to have got fb from Cheeniya sir, Arunarc,Kamla ma, iyerviji maa and all others who liked and gave fb on my first snippet.

Appu

1 person likes this.
  7. Vittala

Vittala Gold IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya sir,
    I'm truly honored to have got fb from you. I'm so happy that I'm running out of words. My desire was to receive fb from you at least once but I never thought my magical key would bring it.I'm obliged to you dear sir for my longing is fulfilled. Many thanks from bottom of my heart.

Appu

2 people like this.
  8. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla...
    Belated Happy Mother Day to you and All Ilites...
    I come here to put my vote to the post that touched me very deeply... A mother sharing her views on her motherhood we have seen many threads by a mothers child(Ilite) but this one is a mothers thread and it sure shows why mothers are revered till today and I bow to the OP (Rakhii) and the rest I leave to you ladies to judge...
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/i...ay-special-reflections-heart.html#post2250574

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.
  10. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.