June 2011 moms

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by akijay, Oct 25, 2010.

1. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@akijay welcome back. Good to know about rithik's antics. He is looking cute. Saw his pics in FB. did you try amazon or bobs?

@lathangi hope you are all better now. Shaynas paed did not do lead test. Tanvi must be keeping your mom busy all through the day.

My updates:

Shayna is keeping one foot forward after standing up. But she has been falling and bumping her head on everything like crazy. Making her eat is a really tiresome task. She oes not open her mouth at all for rice. I have also started giving toast, pasta.

All,

What plans for LO's 1st birthday?

2. lathangi.ch

lathangi.ch Bronze IL'ite

@akijay - Glad to see your post again.. even i saw rithu's pics on fb. he is chooo cute.. even my in-laws will be here on April 30 for the next 6 months.

@ramya - yes mom is super busy now.. also she will leave to India on may 5th, already started missing her badly.. Wow.. making these LO's to eat is the toughest job now-a-days.. tanvi is eating better now after the flu. i think all the medicine made her to crave for our food :) i am sure she will be back to the old days of not-to-eat-and-make-mom-miserable:)

1st birthday plans.. call me in.. i already made a purchase for her bday dress. i had to order a couple of weeks back in order that to arrive on her birthday. the etsy shop i made purchase is quite busy. also if you are interested, i am totally following Kara's party ideas for my LO's birthday preparations.. Already inquired my frd's apt leasing office for party venue. actually my DH's cousin is getting married and our relations from india are visiting. so i had to count them for the party.. so party size is not yet decided. so what about your plans??

3. ramyaramani

@latha wow..I should definitely get ideas from you. I have not started anything yet. Could you please send the link of the site where you purchased the dress?

Good that your relatives are also coming. Grand 1st birthday party!

4. lathangi.ch

Here is the link for the dress...

Tutu Petti Tutu Custom petti tutu Baby Tutu by StrawberrieRose

the shop owner is best at her customer service; she even made a private listing for me after our chat. just so you know, make sure to convo her before you make a order.
    Also, my mil bought a pattu pavada for tanvi bday dress.. so 2 different dresses for her..

also sharing link for kara's party ideas Kara's Party Ideas | Kids Birthday Party ThemesKara's Party Ideas | A place for all things party! The most confusing,actually struggling on deciding the party theme. any ideas??

5. ramyav_cse

ramyav_cse Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

Posting here after a long long time...life has been really busy...wow all g.parents coming to visit the LO's...cool...my IL's r leaving to my SIL's place on the 21st n they wl be bac only by the end of may...so it'll be all me for the next 1 month...
    We r planning on celebrating Rithu's 1st bday at my SIL's place only..we wl hv a traditional ayushomam on the 27th of May...mom has already sent a panchagajam for him n it looks super cute...other than that his dad got him a kurtha when he went to india the last time...we r looking at maximum possibilities for our little prince...thr r so many options for gals but v.few for boys...
    BTW, r any of the kiddos walking already? Rithu is trying to stand without support but either falls or manages to hold something...he has not developed enuf strength to walk I guess...
    Sorry that I cudnt reply to each of u separately...hv been reading all the posts but juz dont find time to reply individually...

6. lathangi.ch

7. akijay

akijay Bronze IL'ite

Ramya,
    As of now,mom is sending a panjagacham set and a kurta pyjama for rithu..we are still deciding on the venue,confused whether to have it in the lease office or a park which is few exits away..planning on having ayushomam at home with family..

Rithu does trouble me a lot while feeding..he stills eats as a puree,if i feed him little thick,he doen't like it at all..how do you feed shanya?

Lathangi,
    Thats a cute looking dress..Have you order that dress for tanvi birthday?

8. lathangi.ch

@akijay - Yes. I ordered the same dress with additional matching headband for my baby :) I don't know it is me who likes peacock colors. anything that has peacock color combination, i am in :)

@ramyav,@akijay - ayushomam?? is it something you do in tamilnadu for LO's first bday??

@ramyaramani,@akijay- thank you so much for answering my question about breast milk.

9. ramyaramani

@akijay I mash all her food. I allow her to try and eat it by herself except for cereals, rice. Everything she has only 4-5 mouthfuls. After that it is become quite tiresome.

@latha thanks for providing the link. Cute dress.

@ramyav it is just matter of days before he is able to stand without support. Shayna stands for a minute and keeps falling whenever she tries to keep one foot forward.

We have not planned anything for the birthday as of yet. We were thinking of ayushyahomam in temple. But nothing decided as of now.

10. showmemiss

showmemiss New IL'ite

Hi all, am so busy with LO. Nandhini keeps me busy. It is hard to log on. Ipad is not optimized, wish we had an ap for indus ladies! Nandhini now stands up on furnitures. We are going to india and i will stay for couple of months. We have ayush homam there. And of course first birthday english one will be here.

What is a 10 month sample menu for babies? My baby has reflux, am so slow to introduce foods. She now has solids 3 times a day and bf rest of the time. Am i doing it right. Still on baby foods. But i give her tasters of our food. Yogurt gives her reflex. And also dals..

Help me.

So vaccination in india is only for measles..? No mumps and ruebella? No mmr shot.. Hmm..

Ramya, are you on fb. . ? Everyone.. Else.. I would like to interact eith u all in fb.. Is it possible to have an fb due date page. .?

Usa moms, are u planning to give mmr? All the autism stuff scares me.