Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir...

Reposting it after 28th Mar...

Dear Sir...

Reposting my query.. please reply when ever u get time

Dear Sir...
    Your guidance is once again required... All your predictions till date regarding me and my husband have always been correct and very comforting during the difficult time.... I had earlier asked you regarding TTC and you had predicited that as per both of our birth charts there is no problem in TTC.. bt tatz not the case.. We are TTC from few months bt we havent been successful?? Have there been ny changes in our charts?? and can you please tell me wen will we be blessed with a gud news..

our birth details are:

My Details:
    Place: Shujalpur, MP
    DOB: 12-05-1987
    Time: 05:45 AM

My Husband Details:
    Place : Rewa, MP
    DOB: 23-02-1980
    Time: 09:32 AM

Thank you Very much for your help..
    God Bless

Angel

Sir This was your reply earlier #9288..

Originally Posted by Pragaspathy

Dear Angel12,

Astrologically, the God will take care of the love married couples; hence, you need not worry of the problems from any source.

The period after 15th Nov 2011 is much promising to get conceived and there is n problem concerning this, with both the charts.

regards

2. Active

Active New IL'ite

Dear sir,
    Details of my husband:
    Date of birth : 17.04.1972
    Place of birth : Neyveli, Tamilnadu
    Time of birth: 05.15 am

My husband has to resign his job due to difference of opinion between him and his boss during November 2011. Even though he is very actively searching job but still could not get any response until now. Could u pls tell us when he would get a job and suggest any remedies
    Thanks

Active

3. sairekha

sairekha New IL'ite

Thank you very much for your reply Sir.

4. ayishak

ayishak New IL'ite

Respected Sir,

I am facing lot of family as well as financial problems since I came back from Saudi Arabia in May 2010. In other words, even I try to do good to people in return I am getting only blames. I am mentally disturbed and dipressed . As such, I request you to kindly let me know when I will get rid of all these problems and when I will have peace of mind in my life? Is there any remedy to come out of these problems?

My details are as follows :

My name is : Ayisha Khatoon
    D.O.B. : April 7, 1967
    Time of Birth : 2:00 am (Thursday night)
    Place of Birth : Mandya (Karnataka)

Thanking you in anticipation.

Waiting for your early response.

Regards,
    Ayisha

5. ann74

ann74 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My daughter's details:

Name: Keerthini
    DOB : 6th may 1997
    POB: Kuwait
    TOB: 2 pm (I am not sure if it is 2.10 pm..confused abt it)

She is interested in IIT or Engineering. So i would like to know which feild is more suitable for her...Medicine or Engineering.

Please guide us.
    Thanks
    Anu

6. ann74

ann74 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

With reference to my post 12139 I would like to bring to your notice that my husband joined MBBS and he discontinued and next year he joined Engineering. But I was told but one person that she will go into Medicine and even do her PG. That is why i wanted to knwo if that is true or do we have to concentrate in Engineering.

Thanks for spending time for us.
    Ann

7. aarth0203

aarth0203 Silver IL'ite

Respected Sir,

You may remember my earlier post(#8964) . As predicted by you, I conceived in Jan 2012 in a non-medicated cycle, but miscarried in 7th week. It is definitely devasting, but I am looking at the brighter side, i can conceive. As suggested by you I am taking homeopathy medicines which helped me to conceive, now my doctor has given green signal to try again. Now I have positive hope.

I urgently need your advice on something, my career was going good for last 6.5 years, but suddenly in my office they have started re-org, looks like few roles may be demised. I am not sure if my name is there on that list, but I am definitely tensed. I am top performer and this role is less stressful and flexible too, so I really dont want a change now. I tried couple of interviews outside, got through too but they could not match my current compensation and offered me less. Please predict if I will continue in the current organisation, if not will a get a good job outside?

Date of Birth -18-Jun-1981
    Time : 5.55 PM
    Place: Chennai

8. kksheela

kksheela Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Could you please predict my son's horoscope.

Name : R.S.Jaswanth
    DOB : 01.08.2009
    Time : 7.56AM
    Place : Dindigul

Nakshatra : Kettayam
    Star : Virukshugam

Thanks in advance.

9. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. KKSheela,

The charts of the children, till they attain the age of 12 years should not be studied for obvious reasons.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Aartha0203,

Thank U V M for ur kind feed back. Be confident that things will be on positive side.

Regarding the employment, as per your chart, the current situation is not much alarming; You are at present running the dasa of Moon and Bhukti of Saturn,who are in 5th /9th position from each other in the Dasamsa chart (meant for studying profession) which is considered as a highly favourable position. Hence, for the present, there may not be much change in your profession. The period from 14th June, 2012 to 30th June, 2012 is highly favourable for change of profession of choice with good perks or even change of life style in the present job, which may be lead to a comfortable position. Depending upon the prevailing situation in May, 2012, you can decide suitable.

Accoding to your chart, the Saturn, significator of profession is followed by Jupiter and Saturn is following the Moon, which means, you will get any change of job, without any much strain; since Saturn is hemmed in between two benefics.

Regards