Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Re: Who am I?

Dear Mr Sharma,

I join Ria in welcoming you to our site.:welcome
    I second her words, you sure can contribute much to this site because you seem to have a very interesting life. Your army experiences and your life abroad must provide lots of interesting anecdotes and if you care to share them with us, we will be only enriched from them.
    As for your doubt about this being an exclusive site for young Indian ladies is wrong on two accounts! First of all, there are a mixture of young and old here, me being a grandma myself. Mind you, I still am young in spirit!! Secondly, we have some very interesting male members, highly talented and heavily contributing to the quality of this site!!
    Hence, you need not have any apprehensions.:)
    You say you are 'convinced' that you cannot benefit from this site.......Well sir, you just joined. Take your time and browse around the site and read various articles and experiences and thoughts of our members and then come to a decision. I am convinced that you are bound to change your mind. If not, we still wish you well and nice knowing you.:)

L, Kamla

2. sksuma123

sksuma123 New IL'ite

Its me Suma

Hi :welcome

Im Suma from Hyderabad, India. I am born and brought up in Hyderabad. I am a post graduate in Computer Sciences and currently working in one of the best IT companies.

My interests include painting, cooking and reading. I love to browse and learn new things. I love to learn new recipes and experiment.

Im 25 yrs old and got married recently and njoying my new married life...I miss my parents and my sibblings a looooot. :banana Every moment I get to spend with them makes me sooo happy. I love travelling a lot. I was browsing the web when I landed on IndusLadies website and I couldnt ALt+Tab the window. I went through the forum and the blogs. It excited me a lot :2thumbsup: and hence Im here with you all...

Love to hear from others... :thumbsup

Suma

3. madhu_sri

madhu_sri New IL'ite

hi 2 all

hi friends,

I am from India.I am just a new member to this site .

4. Lavanya Shankar

Lavanya Shankar New IL'ite

Dear All,

I am Lavanya Shankar. I am from Chennai. I hold a PG degree in computers. Currently pursuing my PG in HR also. Currently I live in Dubai. I am married. My husband is Shankar, working for an IT company here. I work for an Offshore Company in Sharjah. We have two daughters aged 10 and 5.

My hobbies are music and reading.

My parents are in KK Nagar, In-laws in Valsarawakkam.

I am planning to come and settle down in Chennai with my children alone.

I have to stay in a place in either one of the above mentioned area.

Can any one of you guide me about "Ponvidyashram School" and also about the current cost of living in Chennai for 3 of us. (as I am out of the country for 9 years)

Cheers,
    Lavanya.

5. jkala

jkala New IL'ite

Who am I?

Hi ,
    Myself , Jaya am moving with my family to Solna in Sweden.
    My son has led a very busy life in India with kArate, Tennis, Music class etc..
    Would it be possibl for me to do the same things in Sweden?
    For those of you already in Sweden, please guide me for the same...

Regards,
    Jaya

6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Rash
    Welcome to IL Do u have a buotque?? Hope you will find more friends.
    Please do write a little more about you. enjoy your stay here.

7. Arunarc

Re: Its me Suma

Hello Suma
    Welcome to IL. There are many forums of your interest just browse through. Looks like you are enjoying your married life good and Congrats. Share your experiences about travelling. It is also good to know you already liked the site. It is really warm and friendly. Enjoy and make many friends.

8. sgpallavi

sgpallavi New IL'ite

Who am I?

Hi,
    I am Pallavi and am from Andhra Pradesh. My age is 25 and I am married for the past 5 months. I used to teach Fashion Technology in a reputed institute in a cosmopolitan city but now shifted to a metropolitan city.
    A pretty informative forum indeed. Thanks for creating such an information database for all the people in need. Thank you very much.

Pallavi.

9. Arunarc

Hello Pallavi
    Welcome to IL. It is really nice to have young people like you joining this forum. Congrats on your newly married life. Enjoy your stay.

10. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Hi madhu,

Welcome. Do tell us more about yourself and your interests...

Vandhana

Hello Lavanya,
    Welcome to IL . We have a separate forum dedicated to Chennai. You will find lots of information there regarding schools, areas to live in , real estate etc... Please do go through the forum to see if Ponvidyashram has already been talked about. Else please do post a thread there and some one will surely help you out.
    Vandhana

Hello Jaya,
    Nice to read about your son and yourself. Please do post in the Sweden forum and you will definitely get answers. Sports activites like Karate and Tennis are quite popular and surely there will be classes for the same. With regards to Music, probably Western classical music will be more popular than Our Indian. Please do post in the Sweden forum and you should get some answers.

Vandhana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.