Hi members lets we share our sai experience

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by rhythm, Mar 5, 2012.

1. rhythm

rhythm Junior IL'ite

Hi firends,
    I have lot of experience how sai bless me. I like to share my experience which took on last Thursday.Every Thursday i use to pray lord sai keeps some sweets. I use to keep yellow flowers to every god. After completing my prayer, i speak to sai by heart, i ask sai that if i have your blessing means, yellow flower should fall down. Next day morning i went to prayer hall, i don't believe yellow flower fall from sai photo. I got tear from my eyes.
    We can share our experience

2. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Rhythm, Nice to hear our experience.. :) you are so blessed.

3. saichithari

saichithari Bronze IL'ite

Sairam.
    Nice to hear.
    May we pray SAI to bless us at all times.
    chithra hari

4. Ishasri

Ishasri New IL'ite

Hi all,

Let me share my experiences of Sai Maharaj.

Last year i had a very tough time in my life. My in-laws played a major role in that.
    My husband was very nice with me and all of a sudden he got a call from his mom(She always wants me n my husband to fight) and he was speaking with her for 2 hrs. I don't know what was the complaint and was fighting with me for no reasons telling this n that. A week after he need to travel abroad.And while leaving in the airport he fought with me very badly telling that he doesn't want to live with me anymore and all he wanted from me is divorce.I was really shocked to hear this from him and was crying and crying a lot.He was there for two months and no call from him. When asked abt his arrival to my in-laws they are telling that they are not at all speaking with him and not aware of anything.

I heard from my co-sister that my in-laws are brainwashing my husband to divorce me. I love my husband even though he has no love for me. Also i have 2 year old kid. There is no one to help me. Even my parents fed up with these ppls behaviour. I lost my sleep and feeling hopeless.

I was reading indus ladies and was thinking to pray to baba and i started reading siddha mangala stotram. The very next week one of my relative told me to see an astrologer and i went n met and was surprised that she was a baba devotee. She asked me to do 9 weeks fasting for baba. I followed the same with much hope that baba will retain my life.

On 8th thursday my husband came and i got a call from his friend inquiring about what has happened and my husband wants divorce from me. I told everything what has happened for the past three years and how my in-laws played to spoil the relationship. I was bit relaxed after telling all that happened and believed that baba has sent a person to hear me. He is much elder than us and advised my husband a lot and now it is somewhat ok.

I'm very much thankful to baba for my whole life and i feel baba is always around me and protecting me from all the evils.

Sai maharajki Jai!!!!!

2 people like this.
  5. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sai Devotee,Don't worry about anything.Sai Baba never prescribed any Asan, regulation of breathing or any rites to His Bhaktas(devotees), nor did He blow any Mantra in to their ears. He told them to leave off all cleverness,and always remember "SAI" " SAI". If you did that, He said, all your shakles would be removed and you would be free!(Shri Sai Satcharita -cha-10.)So try to remember Sai Baba always!and every Thursday I am writing about Shirdi Sai Baba's stories and his Leelas , and, At present i am writing about Shri Shirdi Sai Baba's Ashtotra Sada Namavali's and its meanings.You can read these "Thread" every Thursday and Be Happy!.May Sai Baba Bless you and your family. Om Sai Ram.

6. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Nice to hear....your experience
    Jai sai ram...

7. meenu81

meenu81 Bronze IL'ite

Hi

tell about astrologer

8. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Nice to Hear all your experiences....
    My Experience is , i really fed up in searching for a job in US, later i did 9 thursdays vrat with great shradda and Saburi, i really felt someone is helping me on my back, really a miracle happened from 2week of vrat, by the end of 9th week of vrat i recieved my first pay check, i really felt as blessed by BABA....

Sainath Maharaj ki Jai

Sravani

1 person likes this.